Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

The Witcher (I guess - I hope it's not too action-y)

Sam & Max Episodes 5 and 6 (I'm getting through these much too fast >_< )

The NWN2 expansion (I really hope all these rumours are true, and an announcement would be very reassuring)

Simon the Sorceror 4

Gray Matter

The Black Hound mod (Meaningful choices, eh? I think I could go for that. >_< )

The Silver Lining (still due any day now, I gather)

TSLRP

I'll be watching Fable 2 to see if it's any better than Fable 1, and might buy it if the reviews are unanimous that this is the case, but not unless it has a save-anywhere option. I hate missions.

I'm interested to see what happens with Mass Effect, too, but I'm not getting an X-Box - I'll wait until the whole trilogy is out and converted to PC, thanks.

I'm not optimistic about Fallout 3, but I'll probably buy it. I enjoyed Oblivion a fair bit, so I'll probably get something out of Fallout 3 as well.

In the far distant future...

TLJ 3

Dragon Age

Kotor 3 (who knows when)

Lots and lots of very good NWN2 mods.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Earth Defense Force 2017 is a budget 3rd person action title on 360. It basically represents what a Japanese B-movie is all about. Production values are hilarious, but apparently the game excels in terms of fun fast-paced (and mindless) gameplay.

After seeing this, I'm one step closer to being convinced. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ebK7ksJVxOY

Though, I hate giant ants and spiders :sweat:

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Hmm...

The Witcher

Dragon Age

Mass Effect (PC port... :sweat:)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PC Port... :down::sweat:)

Force Unleashed.

Ninja Gaiden 2

If Sony loses MGS4 exclusiveness I'll probably get a 360. Mass Effect, MGS4, NG2 will be worth it.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. (coming from the local Samus nerd) - I saw a couple of demo videos from IGN and thought that they were amazing. I'm looking forward to using the Wii remote and aiming like a gun and controlling her that way. It just seems like a neat idea. I just hope they do a better job than with that other game, Red something or other. I forget what it's called, but the one with the Samurai sword stuff.

Ninja Gaiden 2 - Maybe I can actually beat it this time around. The first one was hard as hell. I just gave up and walked away it was that tough for me, and I usually can play most anything.

Mass Effect - Seems interesting to me.

The Darkness(why the hell doesn't this game get any hype?)

It got hit by a magic missile. :down:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I didn't know what the darkness wass until I looked at it then I remembered why I forgot it. Looks like a horrible game in my opinion when I first saw a video of it a while ago and looks even worse now. However that army of two game looks pretty neat so thanks. :down:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The Darkness(why the hell doesn't this game get any hype?)

Dunno. I've never heard of it.

So you tell us about it. It's the end of the week and I'm all googled out.

I started a thread about it a couple weeks ago and in doing so I created the boards biggest failure. :)

I didn't know what the darkness wass until I looked at it then I remembered why I forgot it. Looks like a horrible game in my opinion when I first saw a video of it a while ago and looks even worse now. However that army of two game looks pretty neat so thanks. :down:

Did you see the new video that shows the in game footage? Or better yet, did you play Starbreeze's previous game - Chronicles of Riddick?

Army of Two is like Contra gave birth to...well a future Contra. :thumbsup:

Earth Defense Force 2017 is a budget 3rd person action title on 360. It basically represents what a Japanese B-movie is all about. Production values are hilarious, but apparently the game excels in terms of fun fast-paced (and mindless) gameplay.

After seeing this, I'm one step closer to being convinced. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ebK7ksJVxOY

Though, I hate giant ants and spiders =]

You could want to check out Eurogamer's review.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=74994

centinexx.png

I accidentally watched another video presentation of the Cry Engine 2, and now I'm looking forward to Crysis again.

Unbelievably, some stuff they're showing in the video. Check out the nuke in the last few seconds of the video. AWESOME.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/crysis/n...;om_clk=topslot

The "parametric skeletal animation" sequence shows that they have been taking note of the way bodies balance about their centre of gravity, as Leonardo da Vinci investigated and detailed in his copious notes. :)

I hate giant ants and spiders :ermm:

Giant arthropods are anatomically impossible, as they don't have a circulatory system. When insects were larger, back in the Dinosaur days, the Earth's atmosphere contained about twice as much Oxygen per volume.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sounds like an interesting game.

The game plans to make players confront their fears with only what they can grab up out of their environment to protect them.

That should be a bit of fun. Then again, I'm a scaredy cat and could hardly handle RE4 when I played it on the Gamecube. But, it should be neat.

The premise sounds cool. 19th century eastern Europe, werewolves, slitting throats via the Wii remote and dealing with any sort of psychological diseases sounds refreshingly interesting. Now I only need to get a Wii. Damn.

That was the first game I got interested in after the Wii was first announced, really into the whole black & white look and the setting but wtf is that alien looking thing in the screenies about? Some sort of myth during that time period I hope?

My brother has a Wii(can't tell you how wrong this sounds) and I'm not very impressed with the controls so far nor with the horrible sounding little speaker in the "wiimote". I actually just use it to play Gamecube games. I'm sure they'll eventually get it right, well they already have IF you're into Wii Sports.