Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

I saw Tombraider in the url and had to click, but I don't understand the 10 years thing. 10 years for another Tombraider that's more akin to the first game? That would be nice. One of the later ones didn't do too bad w/the 'tomb' part, but none have had the feel of the first one again, yet, to me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The anniversary game is exactly that. A remake of the original running on the Tombraider: Legends engine =]

While the latter didn't have the sense of freedom and exploration of the original, there is hope that the remake might. Not to mention, that it would be able to run on a Windows machine without resorting to Dosbox and/or whatsitsname the 3dfx Glide emulator program.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Not to mention, that it would be able to run on a Windows machine without resorting to Dosbox and/or whatsitsname the 3dfx Glide emulator program.

Get the PSX version and run it via emulator. You can even up the resolution with proper plugins.

Legend is coming to Steam and supposedly so is Anniversary!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The anniversary game is exactly that. A remake of the original running on the Tombraider: Legends engine :)

Sounds awesome.

That T Rex or whatever that huge dinosaur was so scary back then... :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The anniversary game is exactly that. A remake of the original running on the Tombraider: Legends engine :ermm:

While the latter didn't have the sense of freedom and exploration of the original, there is hope that the remake might. Not to mention, that it would be able to run on a Windows machine without resorting to Dosbox and/or whatsitsname the 3dfx Glide emulator program.

Ah! A complete remake ... should be awesome. :D

I could swear both I and my hubby had the 1st Tombraider installed/running on Windows w/out any other program. Not/haven't tried XP tho ... maybe 95?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The anniversary game is exactly that. A remake of the original running on the Tombraider: Legends engine :down:

I wouldn't have touched tomb raider at the best of times... but considering how the licence was acquired from core... It's a no, I'd soon support EA.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Hmm, since Ace Combat 6 is coming out for 360, I'll add that to the list. I've been meaning to play the series since hearing some of the epic music from AC5.

Hmm, two exclusives lost in two days. Hmm.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Hmm, since Ace Combat 6 is coming out for 360, I'll add that to the list. I've been meaning to play the series since hearing some of the epic music from AC5.

Hmm, two exclusives lost in two days. Hmm.

this'll be interesting. Hopefully Project Aces will try and get the long awaited Multiplayer in there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, from a translation of the Famitsu article:

- Xbox360, 2007

- Large scale aerial battles

- Xbox Live enabled: Battle Royale, Team Battle, Co-op, Leaderboards, tons of rule settings

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Kotor 3

Well hoping to see a Kotor 3.

Dnd 3rd edition: ravenloft module

and hoping to see some DnD 3rd edition Ravenloft modules with rich storyline npc social interaction and stories, alot of good landscape atmosphere and sound and mystic.

Warhammer online:

Seems like a good rp pvp game.

Age of conan.

Lord of the ring online.

English version has been officially announced today.

post-4178-1174606683_thumb.jpg

Sounds like the hundred years war video game from Koei...

Think the seminel Dynasty Warriors but with guns, lots of guns, and joan of arc.

Well, wearing men's clothing just wouldn't have the same "sexy" artwork on the box.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The replay value is high, because you always miss something on the first play through. The timed aspect might get annoying, but if you plan on playing it a couple times then you can just shrug off the dying people.

Have I mentioned that I'm looking forward to C&C 3? I'm not even sure why, was never interested in the previous games, but the artistry behind the live-action videos is what is drawing me to it.

Have I mentioned that I'm looking forward to C&C 3? I'm not even sure why, was never interested in the previous games, but the artistry behind the live-action videos is what is drawing me to it.

You could get the Decade pack and all the Live action FMV a little psycotic bunny could want

You could get the Decade pack and all the Live action FMV a little psycotic bunny could want

I don't want the old live action, I want the new ones! With Sawyer, Athena/Sharon, Number 6 and the faction based color lighting!

Edited by Tale

I don't want the old live action, I want the new ones! With Sawyer, Athena/Sharon, Number 6 and the faction based color lighting!

You haven't experianced TRUE fun until you maul the opponents bace by selling yours and using the leftover infantry to kill it.

Also 2 things

1) I survived tee shirts were handed out to the two lucky riflemen who remained,

and

2) the wierd looking psycotic is in size=-2

Edited by Calax

I have, however, experienced the horror of getting a mobile base and having to deal with enemy nuke strikes while having absolutely nothing else on the Super Nintendo version of one of the C&C games.