Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

It's the 20th anniversary of FF, and they'll be announcing more titles this year. FF1/2 are just the first titles announced, and for good reason. Just wait.

Source on that? I would love a high res remake of FFIV-FVII.

karka, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops are great PSP games you should check out. :teehee:

Edited by Haitoku

Armed Assault... I bought a games magazine today simply because it had an ArmA demo... Which I won't be able to play until the 15th of this month which is when my new computer will hopefully arrive. Nevermind that the free disc also contains the full version of America's Army for free. I only cared about ArmA.

Despite working at Bethsoft, I haven't played much of the espansion (Shivering Isles), so I'm looking forward to getting and playing this on my 360.

I hope they fixed some of the problems it has with the expansion. I don't like dumbed down games or consolized UIs on my PC games. Consolized UIs are good on consoles, obviously, but not on PCs.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Despite working at Bethsoft, I haven't played much of the espansion (Shivering Isles), so I'm looking forward to getting and playing this on my 360.

I hope they fixed some of the problems it has with the expansion. I don't like dumbed down games or consolized UIs on my PC games. Consolized UIs are good on consoles, obviously, but not on PCs.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe the expansion areas will handle things like scaling a bit differently. Maybe. But my guess is than any changes to the mechanics of the gameplay are minimal.

There COULD be more dialog and stuff since it seems like a more unusual gameworld than is usual for ES games. WOuldn't hold my breath on that either though.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Maybe the days of Bethesda making a game on the PC a PC game are over. Sad state of affairs if it is.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I will be watching for the expansion and if they fixed the issues I have with Oblivion then I will get it.

Weird. You like Oblivion. Why wouldn't you buy the expansion to a game you supposedly like when you bought two expansions to a game you supposedly hate. In fact, you went out of your way to chastize me because I had no interets in buying/playing it. *shrug*

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Bio shock

Mass effect

Alan Wake

Quake wars or Unreal Tournament

Spore

Hell gate London (maybe)

Project offset

Hard to be god/dragon age/or some other rpg

crysis

Stranglehold

Command and Conquer 3

Half life part 2 (team fortress + Portal goin to be sick)

Kane and Lynch: Dead men

Overlord

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Oh crap, now I'm looking forward to STALKER even more:

"Start thinking of it as a kinky radioactive threesome between Far Cry and Deus Ex, with a smidgeon of Oblivion's RPG trimmings, and you'll have a pretty good idea of what's coming your way in March."

This sounds too good to be true!

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=72636

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Weird. You like Oblivion. Why wouldn't you buy the expansion to a game you supposedly like when you bought two expansions to a game you supposedly hate. In fact, you went out of your way to chastize me because I had no interets in buying/playing it. *shrug*

I am seek to be more discerning and critical in my game purchases.

"Start thinking of it as a kinky radioactive threesome between Far Cry and Deus Ex, with a smidgeon of Oblivion's RPG trimmings, and you'll have a pretty good idea of what's coming your way in March."

I think it would be wise to temper thine expectations a few notches.

Far Cry, Deus Ex, and Oblivion?! HOP ABOARD THE BUZZ TRAIN!

Translation

Far Cry: You get to shoot stuff.

Oblivion: There's going to be skill ups.

Deus Ex: We want to appeal to older gamers who might (or might not) be too thrilled with Oblivion and Far Cry.

Does the article also mention their next gen graphics and revolutionary gaming experience?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the New Smash Bros for wii. (ALMOST ready to take preorders for that.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.