KOTOR Problems

Hi i just bought kotor 2 and ive been playing it and now im at the part in jekk jekk tar where kreia talks to the wookiee and after that the game has to close or it crashes any 1 have any ideas?

what system do u have it for?

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Hi i just bought kotor 2 and ive been playing it and now im at the part in jekk jekk tar where kreia talks to the wookiee and after that the game has to close or it crashes any 1 have any ideas?

i have it for PC

then im sorry i can't help u cause i have it for xbox

i have it for PC

then im sorry i can't help u cause i have it for xbox

Thanks anyway

i mean i beat the game already but still i wanted to play it again i should've bought if for Xbox

sometimes on x-box it freeze's cause i was playin it today it frooze

i mean i beat the game already but still i wanted to play it again i should've bought if for Xbox

No, KotOR for computer is so much better in many respects, mods, KSE, updates ect.

You should easily be able to fix these simple crashes

Browse this site, especially under the download section and you should find something which suits your problem, download it and put it in your files, just follow the steps. If that doesnt work download the KotOR2 update.

When it crashes does it come up with a Microsoft error window?

Send the error report thing, and usually when you do that it comes up with a window saying whats the problem and how it can be fixed, but other times it doesnt work. As I said just browse around the Team-Gizka site, and see if you can find anything which you may have.