Zhen Dil Oloth

It wasn't nearly so entertaining until I helped him put into words what was truly in his heart. :( ( pedagast little maggot ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

It wasn't nearly so entertaining until I helped him put into words what was truly in his heart.  :p  ( pedagast little maggot ).

Ah. I was gone all day and didn't see the original post. I was hoping maybe one of their random word generators they tack at the end of the emails/posts had just turned up some particularly hilarious results.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

It wasn't nearly so entertaining until I helped him put into words what was truly in his heart.  :(  ( pedagast little maggot ).

Ah. I was gone all day and didn't see the original post. I was hoping maybe one of their random word generators they tack at the end of the emails/posts had just turned up some particularly hilarious results.

make the last paragraph spam rather than innuendo and you've got it.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Fenghuang; Sorry buddy. Was not aware that we needed your permission to post in the "way off topic" forums. Will make sure to ask your permission next time. ;)

Musopticon?; will add you to the list of "this character is obviously like...."

We have so far;

Space Ghost

Black Knight

and Iron Man.

Don't ask me why I have no idea why but there is this guy who insists that Saturn Knight is obviously a clone/ripp-off of Iron Man.

Maybe I could give you guys each others e-mail and you you decide between the 2 of you which it is?? :p

The inspiration for Saturn Knight was actually Marvel's Nova. After a Cap/Nova team up story went down the drain, it planted the seed for what is now Saturn Knight and the Flashback universe.

Kaftan; Thanks. Although I would not say a mockery. More of a corny homage of super-hero comics done somewhat in the style of 70s Marvel comics.

Pencils: Thanks

Colour: yes that was the point. to give this a more classic look and get away from how modern comics are colored.

Once more, thanks guys.

you referring to me? I was saying there was a ripoff of this orange guy:

Doompatrol.jpg

Ok so technically it's robotMAN but hey. it's still a ripoff.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Fenghuang; Sorry buddy. Was not aware that we needed your permission to post in the "way off topic" forums. Will make sure to ask your permission next time. :(

That's all I ask man, that's all I ask.

Actually I thought you were a spambot there for a little bit, but the sarcastic followup post disproves this. My apologies.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

That's all I ask man, that's all I ask. 

Actually I thought you were a spambot there for a little bit, but the sarcastic followup post disproves this.  My apologies.

Don't worry about it.

I used to post quite a lot on various gaming forums in the BIS/Interplay era, but I have been posting very little since Interplay dissapeared. So I can understand that you may not know me and have thought that I was a newbie spamming.

There was some "Flashback Universe" coverage in "All The Rage" as part of the CapvsBats interview.

Here is the link to the article; All The Rage