Finished the Game

Got it to work, except crystals don't seem to be working.

Why not just use the TSL Hak_Pad? It's a clean install by the best modding team in KotoR II TSL and you use giveitem hak_pad to give it to your character once in the game and that's it - then you just use it from your equipped item slot whenever you want something - levels, skills, credits, items, crystals, disguises, ect.

Found here:

First install this : TSL Hak Pad

Then install this : TSL Hak Pad Booster Pack

*You need to install both to get everything I mentioned above from the pad. - Install the first link first, then lastly the booster pack.

I use this all the time and it's WAY better than "typing" in give item or set ability all the time. Plus it offers more. You can even upgrade inside of it , set a disguise apperance, or give a party member a Jedi Class.

Edited by Guest
soulthiefsig5fl0.jpg

Even better: Why don't you just use KSE? (use teh search)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Besides, you don't get ugly "cheats used" text

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Besides, you don't get ugly "cheats used" text

;) Ah the old "Guilty Concience" approach, Big, bold almost flashing letters on your save game as if it where a permanent record and you did something wrong, its almost shouting out to you "YOUR A HACKER, STOP CHEATING YOU CHEATER"

Yeah. That ugly text ruined by newest DS K1 campaign, when I "cheated" Revan's robes for me (playing DS without Revan's robes is just lame) :thumbsup: Didn't realize that I could've get Revan's robes with KSE too. And without that stupid text

erm... because original Revan robes sucks

I beat the game and also want to use the give item cheat and set skills and attributes but it won't let me i can only use heal can anyone help? and i can't use those other cheat things because i don't have hi-speed and it takes too long to download.

do a search for "Cheats", they're must be 10 topics about this.

Yeah, wouldn't you just automatically think to do this instead of making a topic of it?

Eh, most of the new people haven't been on forums before and come here just to find out some stuff about KotOR2, so they don't know about 'search' buttons and stuff.