You know you've played too much K2 when...

I'm pretty sure there was a thread like this before but it was ages ago.

And my answer would be the same: When you make websites dedicated to some aspect/fandomish-related of the game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When you realise that this thread might be going in circles sometimes.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

... you swing a branch around while making lightsaber noises

sfdklafjs;lajfl;ajfldasjfl;jasdl;fjsdfkjoifejulkdjsklmn,anm

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

ppl, flaming is fun when done with style. This doesn't have any style

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I pointed that mostly to Sturm (although I used word "ppl",. Sorry )

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

- When you try to 'transit back' to your home.

- When people ask you why you are blocking the doorway, you simply answer that you "have to gather your party before venturing forth, duh."

- When you only hang out with two friends at a time, since that's the biggest your party can be.

EDIT:

- When you keep all of your friends locked in your room until you need one of their 'skills' (which is too bad for some of your friends, since they are useless).

Edited by Darth_Lord_Ibbe

You've been Ibb'd!

When you might have sometimes felt that your parents exiled you from computer games when you were young and having exams.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 months later...
- When you keep all of your friends locked in your room until you need one of their 'skills' (which is too bad for some of your friends, since they are useless).

Thats a shame then. Im not sure any of them ( that I havent 'lost influence' with) are useful.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.