You know you've played too much K2 when...

There was a post like this on bioware.com but I did not find one here.

you know you have played too much kotor 2 when...

...you make up K2 stats for all you friends. :blink:

...you are in your karate class and are trying to decide wether to use power attack or flurry on your opponent.

..when you call money credits.

When one starts dreaming about characters like Handmaiden, Mira and a female Exile after turning in to sleep, with at least one of them in the dancer's costume. Not for me, anyway. Hope it stays like that.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

^ ;) When one tries to use Force Crush during times of road rage. When one yells APATHY IS DEATH at lazy people. When you watch starwars movies and wonder why the jedi use push-like powers instead of Destroy Droid or Force Storm against droids. :-

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

...when you find a crystal on the ground and think "Excellent! Now all I need is an emitter, lens, and power cell..."

...when you call your new computer Nihilus.

...when you see your little brother approaching and your first thought is "Force Speed!"

...when you call your friend's katana a vibroblade.

...when you check the Team Gizka site every time you go online. That reminds me...

When you realise that much story in the game could have been included, not to mention even the endings for both alignment types. Sad, though.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

When you make threads like this.

:wub:

When one starts dreaming about characters like Handmaiden, Mira and a female Exile after turning in to sleep, with at least one of them in the dancer's costume. Not for me, anyway. Hope it stays like that.

*cough* Alec *cough*

When one says "FOR THE REPUBLIC" Instead of something like.... err... FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

When you mistake your grandparents for Vrook and Kreia.

When you think that Vash is your wife or girlfriend.

When you start thinking that a zombie from your NWN game looks like a slow motion version of Sion.

When you believe that you are being manipulated by some means that does not have any physical source at all and yet experience unintelligible whisperings coming from within your mind and hear echoes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

When you mistake your grandparents for Vrook and Kreia.

When you think that Vash is your wife or girlfriend.

When you start thinking that a zombie from your NWN game looks like a slow motion version of Sion.

When you believe that you are being manipulated by some means that does not have any physical source at all and yet experience unintelligible whisperings coming from within your mind and hear echoes.

:shifty: I hope you don't listen to what the force says.{Wisdom} To listen to something you don't know the source of is to allow oneself to be lied to.

{Awareness}Sounds like the Illuminati in Deus Ex.

{Treat Injury} +{Repair} +{Computer Skill} Those of us who can't use the force could use biomods. :-

I call my mobile T3M4. :D

Sturm ,

Or precede sentences with {Intelligence } or {Wisdom} :rolleyes:.

EDIT:Yay! Bonus to ,Awareness ,Treat Injury ,Repair and ,Computer Skill and , PLUS 2 for Wisdom. Not to mention the Experience Points. ;)

Edited by Purgatorio

When you are having wine and think it is juma juice from Nar Shadda.

And also when one knows that Earth can become a Malachor V equivalent or that it could be something close to Telos if world wars still occur and bombings increase.

When you know that crime can also turn world into Nar Shaddaa (Just hope that it is not governed by a torture droid or even a Hutt)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

When you can recite some of the character's lines before they happen.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

When you continually try to get Influence from friends and those around you so you can end up jedifying them, trying to Force Persuade people, Trying to Force Choke those you dont like

Yeah sounds like something i would put down.

Or when you get people to do things for you and you feel like you have force persuaded them

When you go bowling and you try to force the ball to stay in the middle

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

When you avoid certain lines of thought or conversation in case they lead to acts of wanton slaughter ,an ear-bashing from an old person or ,confused responses from your party members. :) 'friends'. Then you wonder if they are really your 'friends' or mear tools.

You think of ways to overthrow governments without getting DS points. :thumbsup: