Revan vs. Thrawn

If Revan and Thrawn squared off against each other, who would win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and Thrawn squared off against each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Thrawn

Both of them are military strategists and geniuses, would be interesting...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, it is Sturm... :(

Hard choice, but I have to say Thrawn

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If anyone here isnt speaking proper English its you.

1) Revan canon is MALE

2) I'm Australian and my first language is English, I think I understand the language to an extent that I can talk and type it properly... the word "tard" is short for Retard... :(

Oh and the "Write on english?" ironically is gramatically incorrect, what you should have said is "can you please speak/type in english?"

WTF you mean Revan_Returns (sorry, that name has stuck on you :lol:) writing German?

He only used word uber (which is

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

If it was a one-on-one battle, then I guess Revan would win, based on the whole Jedi thing.

However, Thrawn was military genius and a much better strategist, being able to predict how people would react and attack simply by studying their art. If it wasn't for his Noghri bodyguards unexpectedly turning against him, he would have taken over the galaxy, no contest.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I suppose physical representation has a certain kind of consideration in KotOR. Otherwise, hard to imagine how sentient beings would look. Especially with visual appeal. Tend to find Revan easier to conceptualise than Thrawn without trying to force it.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

And why they ****ing should mention him? <_<

You have any ****ing idea how many "legends" there is in EU lore?

Thrawn.

Anyone who voted Revan clearly doesn't understand the Thrawn character, or what he's capable of.

Stop being fanboys/girls for once and use logic!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I am using logic. Revan would defeat Thrawn.

Your logic is flawed then.

Revan was tactical genious, but even he has no chance against Thrawn.

Thrawn has more battle experience than Revan ever had (even with Mandy wars), Thrawn understands his enemy better than anyone else.

Besides, Thrawn has strategic inventions and skills that did not exist when Revan existed. Military tactics and strategies improve in many thousand years.

Besides, read Thrawn novels. You'll understand then. No matter how great Revan was in Mandalorian Wars (note: Republic had nearly always more manpower, and still Revan lost some battles) he has no chance against Thrawn.

Indeed, time to cut fanboyism/girlism off

Naturally Revan wins in duel, duh. <_< We are talking about armies and they as generals

edit: Silvershadow said it in the Nuttshel. Thrawn was unstoppable

Edited by Xard

that is why Thrawn will lose.

What the ****?

edit: Oh, I forgot Ysalamari. He would use these against Revan too. Lightsaber swinging does not exactly go well without force...

Edited by Xard