Neverwinter 2: CE Collector's Edition

metadigital

It has to be a heavy, good quality cloth map.  I've had cloth maps that wouldn't last a week as a tea towel.

I'm a little concerned about your cloth map usage. Do you play NWN and drink tea often?

You need to have something to occupy you while your character opens the thirty million chests in the game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm a little concerned about your cloth map usage.  Do you play NWN and drink tea often?

Yes. And? :huh:

I don't actually use my cloth maps as tea towels, except in cases of extreme tea towel shortage, though I sometimes use them as coasters. I think it was Ultima VII that came with a really good quality cloth map that I've probably still got in a box somewhere, but not all cloth maps are so good. It has to have some weight to it, some thickness to the material, and avoid the bleached look of inferior dyes. :wub:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You need to have something to occupy you while your character opens the thirty million chests in the game.

Feargus himself sent me a special secret letter in which he told me there will actually be more than four hundred billion crates in the game, actually, that is the main reason why it comes on a DVD, the crates just wouldnt fit otherwise. Of course, three hundred ninety nine million nine hundred and ninetynine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine of those crates will just contain gold to a sum no greater than seven gold pieces, no matter if youre at level 63

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It has to be a heavy, good quality cloth map.  I've had cloth maps that wouldn't last a week as a tea towel.

Are the contents of the LG and CE editions different in any way, or just the box?  I object to the LG box being beige, by the way.  I think the Kotor games have firmly established that evil is red and good is blue.  Beige is lawful neutral.

I would expect that the figurine would be of the alignment of the product, so the Chaotic Evil box contains the big, bad villain.

The Lawful Good box will have the old King who sends you off on the quest to defeat the big bad evil.

BTW evil always have better colouring and uniforms. It's the rules.

The good guys have to have boring colours, like beige. It's part of the the job: people who are attracted to nifty uniforms are necessarily evil, and must be be destroyed.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Not all figures are for playing :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Just the inclusion of the word "Collector's" on something forces people to consider buying it. The thought of owning something that not all people will be able to acquire, even at an increased price, seems exhilarating :lol:

Besides, it contains a CLOTH MAP!!!!111onetwo. And figures can always be used as shelf decoration...

Command and Conquer?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'll buy the standard DVD edition, since I don't need that fancy stuff. No need for toy figures either since I'm a grown-up.

You'll be sorry when you don't have the merchant's friend feat and beautiful cloth map. :-

Hey! I buy all the editions if I can Have the Feat 'Bhaalspawn' :(

IB1OsQq.png

I bought the CE simply because I like.. stuff.

and lots of it.

(and also because if i buy the CE, Josh might be able to eat an extra biscuit at teatime. Is that his established name, btw? We've got Feargie and MCA but what shall we call him? My suggestion is "Abbaloboopadawda" because it has a nice ring to it)

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "