Earliest Lightsaber?

Dantooine and Nar Shadda on the xbox and the on pc I get it the first few seconds!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

"May the force serve you well"

Remember to go to Holowan Labs for modding the Kotor games and getting mods for Kotor games!

Thread pruned. If we can not contribute respectfully, don't post. If you do not like the topic, don't post in it. It's really not a hard thing to do.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Quickest way is to go to Dantooine first.

You already have a part from the Czerka / Ithorians.

You can get a second part from Visas if you exit and re-board the Ebon Hawk.

Go to Khoonda, get permission from the administrator, and go to the Enclave sub-level.

You can get your third part by going to the Enclave sub-level. Go in there, rescue Jorran, and either let him go and meet him outside in the salvager's camp, or kill him (even quicker). You'll get that third part.

If you have a color crystal (buy one from the lady in the salvager's camp or one of the merchants on Telos), you can make your lightsaber very quickly.

On another note, after this, go back into the sub-level, tamper with the will, and talk to Zherron. You'll get a whole lightsaber.

You'll get a third lightsaber after you finish the final battle.

Usually get mine on the first planet after telos

I remember getting mine early on in Dxun, the first planet/moon I went to.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

did you cheat? :-"

no she did not get on the hawk before i made the lightsaber

:blink: it's wierd..because you can't have a lightsaber...unless you have beating Visas in the EH..to obtain the part for creating it

Edited by Darth Keyan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

You can get lightsaber before beating Visas.

You just have to finish two missions in your first planet that would give you final lightsaber part and short lightsaber/double-bladed ligthsaber/lightsaber, and you must not get into Ebon Hawk until you've finished these.

For example in Dantooine these would be killing or helping that annoying salvager (Jorran?) to get second part, then tampering with dead salvager's will and bringing it to Zherron (NOT for that salvager woman). If you haven't met Visas yet, you get your last piece. I believe that you'll have atleast one crystal by then.

Then create your lightsaber, go back to the ship, fight against Visas and get another lightsaber

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)