stuck

Ok im on peragus and need to go to the fuel depot because I just lowered the shields so I can get through. Also I have tried going through the way I came, its locked. But here is my problem when I take the turbo lift to the peragaus fuel depot it brings me to dialog with the annouying robot and then im stuck behind the locked door when he finishes. I dont actualy go through like I think I should be. So I tried using warp to warp me to that map and ive tried every combo to get warp to work but I cant firgure it out. So heres my request. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem or give me a more detailed description on how to use warp because I dont understand cheatcc.com example. O and when I click on the door to open it says locked this door has been seald. I dont understand this I seems as if its glitching and I dont want to start over. Any ideas or help would be most appreciated. Thank you.post-17218-1155177171_thumb.jpgpost-17218-1155177157_thumb.jpg

Edited by butter34

Well this is on the pc I am guessing, so you could go and get an armband mod that will allow you to open doors that normally would be closed to you, so if you do decide to get a mod check out this link here.

Edited by SithRevan

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

"May the force serve you well"

Remember to go to Holowan Labs for modding the Kotor games and getting mods for Kotor games!

Just click the given link... how it works is all in the readme with the mod...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee