Suikoden

Calax

just got off a V binge...

got frustrated because I"ve just taken storm fist but NONE of the triggers were working. I tried to start off the next part of the story line but Lucrecia keeps saying "Make sure you've done everything" when I've been running around for an hour and a half!

Your suppose to head into the Godwin manor. :(

I did. but got chased out by godwin soldiers.

Head to the middle of the arena...

got frustrated because I"ve just taken storm fist but NONE of the triggers were working. I tried to start off the next part of the story line but Lucrecia keeps saying "Make sure you've done everything" when I've been running around for an hour and a half!

what? for the fight with Childrich? I've completly taken stormfist.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

what? for the fight with Childrich? I've completly taken stormfist.

Damn... I don't know then. After you defeat him you should be able to enter the the Godwin's place.

whups... misread your statment. I've taken Stormfist meaning I've met back up with my loving aunt. I finished that and got the cunscene where your opponents say "quick <charname> is coming! get EVERYONE you can here! Including the forces at rainwall!"

then you wake up at your fortress and are running around with nothing to do.

It's the Night before the the siege right?

You pretty much have to talk to everyone. After that heading to the War Room should advance the game.

EDIT - If not, try heading back to your room. I forgot, it's been awhile.

Edited by Haitoku

I figured it out.

I still don't understand WHY the opponent has 3X as many troops when I control 2/3rds of the kingdom.

I figured it out.

I still don't understand WHY the opponent has 3X as many troops when I control 2/3rds of the kingdom.

Because the AI sucks, so you can beat them when they have 3x as many guys, but they can't be you when you do.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I figured it out.

Because the AI sucks, so you can beat them when they have 3x as many guys, but they can't be you when you do.

still it would have been nice if the last battle was just a slaughter of your opponents...

I haven't totally finished the game... got to the point where you split teams and ended up having to kill my game because Lyon's troupe wasn't powerful enough.

honestly I think it was a bad design decision to force you to break into three full teams. because up until that point you only really had one team that you spent all your money and time on. (for me it was prince, lyon, richard, zerase, the old runmaster guy, Jenane and Georg) then you split into three teams generally with four underpowered characters and two slightly better than the mob characters. and if you don't know what your getting into your screwed.

One of the two times I've given up on a fight and left it for another day. The first time was RIGHT BEFORE you got your stronghold against those two bosses in the waterworks.

I haven't totally finished the game... got to the point where you split teams and ended up having to kill my game because Lyon's troupe wasn't powerful enough.

honestly I think it was a bad design decision to force you to break into three full teams. because up until that point you only really had one team that you spent all your money and time on. (for me it was prince, lyon, richard, zerase, the old runmaster guy, Jenane and Georg) then you split into three teams generally with four underpowered characters and two slightly better than the mob characters. and if you don't know what your getting into your screwed.

One of the two times I've given up on a fight and left it for another day. The first time was RIGHT BEFORE you got your stronghold against those two bosses in the waterworks.

It gets worse. The end boss slaughters frontline fighters. You did good by using Zerase and Jeane, as pretty much everyone else in your roster will be killed in 1-2 turns. Except richard. He's just so hardcore that he lasts 3. Oh, and you can't use Georg against the end boss.

I haven't gone back to play it because my strategy for the end boss now is to leave the end dungeon, equip all my guys with money boosting equipment, and go fight and gain enough money to buy the crazy armor that adds 50 or whatever to your MDEF.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

It gets worse. The end boss slaughters frontline fighters. You did good by using Zerase and Jeane, as pretty much everyone else in your roster will be killed in 1-2 turns. Except richard. He's just so hardcore that he lasts 3. Oh, and you can't use Georg against the end boss.

I haven't gone back to play it because my strategy for the end boss now is to leave the end dungeon, equip all my guys with money boosting equipment, and go fight and gain enough money to buy the crazy armor that adds 50 or whatever to your MDEF.

well it's easy to get a lot of money really fast... just go do the fishing minigame and get lots of ?pot s

well it's easy to get a lot of money really fast... just go do the fishing minigame and get lots of ?pot s

everyone told me fishing was the best way to make money, but all I ever got was fish.

Devastatorsig.jpg

everyone told me fishing was the best way to make money, but all I ever got was fish.

huh... whenever i go for the biggest fish models I always get either "old boot" "? pot" or "strange fish" because there are like no big fish that aren't rare.