K2 levelling

Using glitches

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And levels 40-50 hardly give any class-specific feats or unique force powers at all apart from usual ones that character gains with every level.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

;) How in Hades do you get to level 50 without the save game editor ;)....even I am not that patient ,I mean Holy crap an opera only goes for three hours I don't think I can repeatedly press buttons for that long!! ;)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Hssiss room in Korriban in the Shyrack cave. If you're DS= infinte FP, if you're LS=you can't die. Two hssiss appear each time you look at the jedi corpse.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust me on this, you won't want to go beyond possibly level 35 and above. I know that it might look challenging and interesting in some sense as being able to get to such high levels means substantial force points and vitality with additional feats and force powers. However, what you will find is that even at say level 26-34,

Kreia and Sion as endbosses are easily dealt with. Only did it once and did not want to do it again. Especially since spending 3-5 hours in that unearthly Sith tomb was barely rewarding in any K2 sense at all. If you like exploits, try the Kinrath hatchling spawn in Dantooine's crystal cave.

However, some like Alec love the Hssiss spawn, for reasons that am unsure of. Suffice it to say that it looks sort of excessive. Having between 250-300 Force points is probably more than enough.

Would have liked TSL to keep max level 20 system. Am not exactly fond of leveling up often.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

;) How in Hades do you get to level 50 without the save game editor ;)....even I am not that patient ,I mean Holy crap an opera only goes for three hours I don't think I can repeatedly press buttons for that long!!  ;)

Don't use my name in vain. Especially when talking about leveling in KotOR 2. The leveling aspect of KotOR sucks majorly.

HaX, your all HaxerZ

*cough cough*

I remember how you were talking about KSE all the time some months ago... :-"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Holding levels works well for TSL, especially for characters like Mira, Atton, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden and Disciple who can gain Jedi levels. And for those who don't really like using exploit situations in K2. Except that it does not really work for the Exile as he/she needs to get to lvl 15 before gaining Prestige levels. With this, Kreia and Visas can level up immediately, since they are already force users.

However, with K1, the hold level way of playing worked well as one could gain less of non-Jedi levels and more of Jedi levels either as Consular, Guardian, or Sentinel, which means more force powers and additional force points for whatever amount of points that were in Wis and Cha. More so since Cha raise FP total.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

:lol: How in Hades do you get to level 50 without the save game editor :huh:....even I am not that patient ,I mean Holy crap an opera only goes for three hours I don't think I can repeatedly press buttons for that long!!  :p

Don't use my name in vain. Especially when talking about leveling in KotOR 2. The leveling aspect of KotOR sucks majorly.

I never use your name invano. How is that in vain? Never understood blasphemy.

It's not difficult to get to level 42 by the end and there are not that many useful feats or powers left. I don't know what the save game editor can do with that as I don't have one. :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

But using KSE is still hacking :lol:

Whatever it takes to win I suppose. It's not like your character can die. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester