Mandalore

I wander, what would Mandalore himself say about Jango Fett. About the fact, that one of the mandalorians is being cloned in thousands of troopers, that invaded galaxy for some time. Would he see it as one oppurtunity for mandalorians to show theyr power and might, or would he see it embarassing? How do u think, ppl? My personal opinion is than mandalore at first would kick Jangos butt, for being mercenary, and than he would see this as oppurtunity, until battle of Endor, where bunch of stupid, little bears kicks butt of troopers/mandalorian clones. (By the way, sry for mistakes, I'm not too good in english)

star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-jango-fett.jpg

until battle of Endor, where bunch of stupid, little bears kicks butt of troopers/mandalorian clones. (By the way, sry for mistakes, I'm not too good in english)

By the Battle of Endor, little to no of the troopers that were cloned from Jango's DNA were alive or present in the army.

My personal opinion is than mandalore at first would kick Jangos butt, for being mercenary,

dont think so if you remember in K1 mandalorians where exiled after the war a many of them began as mercenary

so dont think he would be angry

Uh...have you played KotOR2 yet?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Indeed. He said they had lost their way. So I don't think he would be to happy about some up start cloning himself. Mandalore is a traditionalist so he would not be to friendly to whatsisname.

I haven't read the comic but there was something about a later Mandalore who was traditional in thinking and a rival who wasn't.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

SW:Republic commando!

yeh, battlefront 2 rocks.

Umm... No he said Republic Commando not For-2-Year-Olds-Blowing-Stuff-UpBattlefront 2. And anyways it was only the Delta Squad which owned, not the Clone goonsgrunts.

My personal opinion is than mandalore at first would kick Jangos butt, for being mercenary,

dont think so if you remember in K1 mandalorians where exiled after the war a many of them began as mercenary

so dont think he would be angry

Uh...have you played KotOR2 yet?

Uh... Mandalore in K2 was just reuniting them, and those who apposed him where cut down, no he wasnt angry whatsoever, he was just disapointed and sad due to the fact that the Mandalorians had lost their way so to speak.