DDR

Fairplay

Whatever that has Waka Laka in it ^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I bought the X-Box ultramix 3 or whatever it's called. The disc wouldn't run. I tried it again. Still no good. I tried polishing the disc with toothpaste. No good. I tested my X-box with my KOTOR disc. still good. Hmm...

Okay, so I spit on my disc, just like the old days with my Gameboy. Didn't work. I hit my X-box. Still didn't work. Finally, I tried running my X-box while it was turned on its side. It worked. Strange.

I tried polishing the disc with toothpaste.

:p

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

It usually works! Try it! I had a PS2 disc that wasn't functioning. But a little toothpaste fixed it right up. Plus my console has minty fresh breath now. (You probably want to water it down some. Not that I'm an engineer or anything)

Peanut Butter? Are you pulling my leg?

Anyway, the saga continues...

Apparently the X-Box is the problem. I decided to give DDR a rest and play one of my older games while my legs recuperated. It wouldn't read the disk. So I try turning the X-Box on its side again, but I do this while I'm inserting the disk instead of turning it on while it was on its side. The X-Box shreds the disc, leaving deep scratches. Now I'll never get Christie into the Venus! Damn you Microsoft!

But for some reason, Knights Of the Old Republic still works without any hanky panky. Bioware is magic.

I hate X-Box. I hardly played it at all, it was the last console I bought, and it is the only one showing serious malfunctions. Unfortunately, I bought the X-Box DDR pad, so if I want to buy a PS2 game, I need to get a new one. Arghh!

All the time? Why did you keep putting discs in? The consoles don't have different statistics regarding how well they last? If it's all luck, I might consider getting a 360 eventually. Or maybe I'll stop buying games all together. That's probably a better idea. I'm a real addict.