I finally got this game for the PC. The box said it needed like 1 gig to run or something. When I put it in my computer it says I need almost 4 gigs of free space! What the h***?! Somebody help me out here.... I don't remember having that problem with Kotor, and I can't think of what else to delete on this computer that I don't use.

*looks at her kotor2 box*

Unless they changed the wording of the system requirements since I bought it (entirely possible), I see no reference to hard-drive space required. Maybe you're mixing up the CPU 1ghz requirements for the amount of physical HD space required to install the game?

Games tend to inflate in size with sequels as they add new features, spruce it up, etc. Not always, but it's pretty typical.

And you can always uninstall stuff to make room then re-install it later. Or buy a bigger hard drive. They're not that expensive anymore.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh god. I was ready to reference it any everything and I can't find it anymore... must have been a mixup. Either way I've got like 2.6 gigs free and it wants.... 3.8.

Delete your WINDOWS folder! Surely you won't need that. I mean how often do you open up that thing anyway? It's like a few gigs easy. :("

manthing2.jpg

Problem was that I had uninstalled nearly everything. I only had two other games on there, something else is taking too much space on the drive. I asked my brother, and he said it was some software or drivers that would allow us to use some other mega drive that had uber space, but since he wouldn't tell me where it was I just uninstalled his game from the machine.

This game has a much higher fun factor on PC for some reason. I think that may have been why I was so bored aside from the disgusting plot holes. Anyway, w00t.