Your best saber?

For me it was, is and always will be red, double-bladed saber. Of course with exile's cristal in it(cool idea from game creators). Even better would be if i could change colour of saber hilt, that would be black with kinda glowing red stuff on it! :D

Meh, reds over-rated just because Jedi arnt supposed to have them. So everyone who swings one around gets this feeling of "oooo I'm some tough character (w00t) " Well sorry to burst your bubble, but really, a color like blue green or white is waaaay more distinguished then red.

Personally, had I the opportunity to recieve a REAL lightsaber, I would go with blue or green. Single blade.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Meh, reds over-rated just because Jedi arnt supposed to have them. So everyone who swings one around gets this feeling of "oooo I'm some tough character  (w00t) " Well sorry to burst your bubble, but really, a color like blue green or white is waaaay more distinguished then red.

Personally, had I the opportunity to recieve a REAL lightsaber, I would go with blue or green. Single blade.

My opinion is that every Sith TOO needs to earn his RED saber!

I stuck with bronze the whole time. Two of them.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

you can find a sylver one at naar shadaa, Gida has it in her inventory if you go to dantoine and oderon first...

Personnaly: two single blade viridian:d

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any of these:

Purple, usually.

Viridian, sometimes.

Green, once in a while.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Viridian is slightly easier to acquire than other random colours like cyan and orange, even for two single sabers. Get one by buying Jedi artefacts from Jorran for 1000 credits on Dantooine. Use save/reload tactic if Viridian is not given. A second Viridian crystal almost always appears in the musuem treasures of Queen's palace on Onderon. And a viridian short lightsaber can be obtained from an eilite sith assassin as first enemy upon entering the Trayus academy. So that is three viridian crystals for a PC. However, need to get to a workbench which is toward right branch of academy to fit it into your saber.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

For Stock Game Color's I like to do Purple and Orange Single sabers with either a Veridian double - Prefered or a Silver Double.

Beyond that you'll usually see me with my own custom saber color Purple with a Blue glow & a custom hilt. Sometimes I'll play with color's like Chartruse.

Useable by Valek Skywalker

Damage:8-47

Ion +1-12 vs droid

Bonus:+5 Darkside,+2 Ion

Critical threat

20-20 x 2 , +1-6

On hit: Knockdown DC 22

Attack Modifer:+7

Defense Bonus:2

Restricted to Darkside

Neutral

Charisma +6

Dexterity +5

Strength +7

When in Master Fury

Light hand.....................................Right hand

29-68 ................................................41-80

+65.....................................................+70

I don't really know what I used to get my stats that high.

It was silver in color.

Edited by DarthReliguim

is there actually bronze crystals or is this a mod

Bronze is what the game has labelled for the old heart of the guardian color. It has to be modded to used or cheated for. What does it matter though if it is a modded color or stock color? The topic of the thread relates to your best saber color or your favorite as it has become.

Well, don't really remember stats for lightsabers used by my character. Besides damage for both hands will be slightly different, anyhow.

However:

1st lightsaber:

Purple crystal

Pontite crystal

Personal crystal (tuned by Kreia when was character was around lvl 32)

Adegan lens (also used for 2nd lightsaber)

Expert fencing emitter (also used for 2nd lightsaber)

Ultimate diatum cell (also used for 2nd lightsaber)

2nd lightsaber:

Purple crystal

2 Kaiburr crystals (+6 to life regeneration)

And that's basically two single lightsabers that i had.

So critical threat range for both is 19-20.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

On the DS I like the original red Sith Saber but on the LS I like to go with the Silver Saber, and both I like to put the strongest crystals I can in them (to make them almost one hit kill)!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

"May the force serve you well"

Remember to go to Holowan Labs for modding the Kotor games and getting mods for Kotor games!

yeah i just wanted to know cause iv never got bronze crystals

my latest combos are dealing out mid 40s to 80s with +70

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg