The hobbies forum........

darth maddison

rugby and some serious gym/martial arts time is where we gets our physical excercise. too much gym time. am not fencing much these past couple of years... 30 minute drive to the fencing club over on folsom blvd is just too much for Gromnir to do regular.

am still meeting with some pnp geeks 2x a month... sac, davis, sf... we rotate locations.

gotta friend who is trying to start up a movie production company and we finds ourself helping her far too much... 'specially as we don't find her the least bit attractive.

we does some pop warner football coaching in the fall. in the past we coached at some local high schools, but the complexity of high school football has increased exponetially in the past 10 years. Gromnir were something of a celeb with our d-1 experience, but now that not count for nothing. just last fall we went to a high school coaching seminar that explained differences 'tween tampa-2 and basic cover-2. 2 days. 8 hours each day, and Gromnir still not got more than a basic overview.

am not sure how it happened, but Gromnir's close friend is a big part of the Millions More Movement on west coast. Lord only knows how an Indian guy ends up doing so much stuff for the Millions More Movement, but there you go.

am also doing lots of mentoring at inner city schools in the area... and we helps out at Loaves and Fishes, a local Catholic charitable organization, at least 2x a month.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

How are they supposed to check if youve smoked pot like 5 years ago anyway? All traces sunstances disapear from the urine in days and the blood in weeks.

hair follicles. i'm not sure how far they go back, however.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Annoying other people is another big hobby of mine. And, apparently, I'm a natural.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

and its not really a waste of time because if your like me you got lots smarter from being on the internet for so long lol

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Are you doubting Chuck Norris' abilities? :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Not really.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.