Most used melee attack

Well what is the most used melee attack?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Well what is the most used melee attack?

• Attack
    • Flurry
    • Power attack
    • Critical strike

Seriously, master speed was nearly enough to kill anything in one round.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

If the enemies that I was attacking were far away, I'd force jump to them. But normally I use flurry. But on KOTOR 1 I didn't have flurry and all I used was critical attack because back then I didn't understand the combat system.

"May the Force be with you."

Master speed + Flurry = death

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Something like this:

Exile - Usually Flurry

Atton - Critical Strike

Mira - Flurry Or Rapid Shot

Disciple - Flurry

Bao-Dur - Critical Strike

Visas - Flurry

Kriea - Critical Strike

Handmaiden - Power Attack

Mandalore - Power Attack

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

attack, it uses your skills and only that, no weaknesses at the second round...:lol:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Master speed and flurry there isn't second round... ^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

ok ok ... WHEN it is sure that there will be second round then :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

for me it depends by char

if the char is going to have master speed + dual wield then flurry is not that efficent and both power and critical generally perform better damagewise and get the stun/kd bonus

(only exception is if the char have sneak attack(?) and group use aoe stuns)

if char have master speed + single then if he have good str power/crit if not flurry

with normal speed generally i use flurry, exept if the char have an exceptional str or weapons have some peculiar bonuses

between power and crit depends by weapon equipped... crit when possible

Edited by Zilod

Power Critical Flurry Attack :D

Walk into room, Stasis Field, Flurry everybody w/ Siver Double-Sided

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Critical Strike is useful against Vrook, as it has no penalties to hit rate. Especially with high Str.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Flurry Flurry Flurry Flurry.

Flurry with powerful weapons and master speed is goofy.

I sent Malak running for the hills to sap the captured Jedi after a single attack round in Kotor 1. In Kotor 2, I did the same for Sion every time I saw him. He'd regen, one attack round.

I don't remember spamming it with Traya though. I do remember repeatedly hitting '2' to keep casting Force Crush which seemed to have her in a permanent loop of not being able to do anything until she died.

The sad thing is, if I just used standard attack I doubt the game would be much harder. Combat in the KOTORs is nothing beyond easy.