Site suggestion: kotor2 tecnical support subforum

Zann

I think this site needs a better organization regarding this matter. Currently the bug threads are scattered on the general kotor discussion forum, and it's very unpratical to track a solution between them or get some help. So I'm suggesting a subforum for specific kotor2 tecnical support, if possible divided in:

-known bugs

-solved bugs (solutions)

-possible bugs

It would help many people, since kotor2 is unfortunately still a very buggy game, and I think that your costumers deserves it.

Yeah, we had that.

But the mods decided it was clever to delete it (including all the threads in them; who could with a proper search help ALOT already) <_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, there used to be one, then those types of threads slowed down to a mere trickle, so I guess it was dissolved. I'm pretty sure at least some of the threads were kept/merged and are searchable, but I don't know how many...probably not much.

At any rate, it's true there's been a recent influx of new threads of this sort; the suggestion is noted and will be passed along. Thanks. :wub:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts