• Malak(as apprentice)
    • Dooku
    • Maul
    • Bandon
    • other( name him or her plz)

Can I vote Revan Returns/Sturm?

Of course I can.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

REVAN WAS THE WORST APPRENTICE EVER

Not rly

:) EDIT snip. ;)

Was ,well second worstest ever. Look what happened to Kriea. What a waisted effort for that was. Its not like "I am Lord Revan bow before me or face my wrath" or other I AM SO GREAT/ FIGJAM (repeat in a childish voice) moments are better than Malak's "Ha ha ha" or Bandon's "unless you want to beg for mercy no ,blah blah blah".

Hmmm.....funny that the most elaborated on is also the { insert applicable insult } in all starwars. You would think all that effort would have done something to improve his character.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I can't believe I'm the first person to vote Maul. I mean, seriously, you want flat characters...about all he can do is fight, stalk back and forth, and growl. And he's all the more annoying for all the hype he got. It's kind of like Boba Fett in the original trilogy. Just because you can't see his face he must be cool?

Well... Maul was the first sith to ecounter jedi in battle after long time. And for a first time after so long times, he wasn't bad at all! At the end, he made only one mistake... didn't drop Qui-Gon Jinns saber down that shaft too... But that's a movie! Good guys always has to win...

Flat saberswinger he was

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The EU verison of Darth Maul was good.

The Movie Verison of Darth Maul is pathetic.

A deadly dark Jedi Guardian/ Sith Assassin with NO personality is Movie Darth Maul.

He is same character

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

i hate malak

:(

A deadly dark Jedi Guardian/ Sith Assassin with NO personality is Movie Darth Maul.

He is same character

:lol: As Xard would have said if he where in my position...

...OWNED

A tie between:

-Bandon (Bioware having him kill these troops just to make him t3h eevulz0r was one of the lamest things in KotOR. Then again, isn't this the typical bully Bioware believes Dark-Siders to be?),

-Darth Maul (as far as I know, he just massacred everyone he saw in the Darth Maul comics as well),

-Anakin in Ep II (typical annoying angsty teen. He might as well be listening to Nirvana, or their SW universe equivalents, when not on focus).

Are you kidding me? Darth Maul was the best secondary villain in the prequels.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Are you kidding me? Darth Maul was the best secondary villain in the prequels.

Darth maul Was a great sith i can't believe any of you would say he's pathetic

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Maul was cool to see fight in a LS duel

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Apart from Malak being some kind of backstabber, his personality looked quite unstable. Tend to imagine him as a walking time bomb. Cackled laughing makes his body seem as if it is undergoing some kind of chemical reaction where he looked like he was going into either berserk or frenzy mode somehow and bring place he was in down with him, especially with vibrant jerking. Can't help but think that what drove him was excessively intense psychoticism. Barely looked more than an accelerated version of a giant mummy.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Bandon was even more worst :)