Order 66 and Manaan

Think any Jedi on Manaan would have survived Order 66?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

That would depend on whether the war was being fought on Manaan. If not, there would be no reason for any Jedi to be there. If it was, then I would say no, any Jedi would not have survived.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

i agree with wild storm the empire is such a powerful and dominating force they would screw all that neutrality crap and just take overand kill all jedi in the process.. :thumbsup:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

The Sith always see the Jedi as a threat. When they wiped out the Jedi order their overconfidence became their weakness. Surely the empire didn't see little Ewoks as a threat. They only saw a powerful jedi named Luke Skywalker as a threat. He was able to blow up a death star.

And the empire powerful? Yes, sure. But their stormtroopers were also very stupid you know.

Master Vandar lives!

Definitly not. The Empire was the supreme dominant force in the galaxy. The Empire would basically ignore all of Manaans neutrality laws and take it over at Order 66 resulting in any jedi being killed.

Yeah we can see it now

Palpatine: Execute Order 66

CX-2209: Yes my Lord

*Shoots Jedi*

*Selkath come running*

Selkath: You are under arrest for violating our neutrality laws!

CX-2209: Damn...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

its a MOVIE the good guy always wins :blink: ..........

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Anyone seen the Green Mile!? John Coffee died!

And I'm sure the Empire wouldnt care about Manaan and its laws, considering that Selkath only threat is to destroy the only source of Kolto which no one cares about or uses now, because they have good old BACTA!

John Coffey wanted to die.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Manaan was once a prominent member of the Infinite Empire, thousands of years before the creation of the Galactic Republic. A Star Map located within the Hrakert Rift serves as a legacy of the Infinite Empire's reign on Manaan.

During the period of the Jedi Civil War, Manaan's economy revolved around kolto, a plant with natural healing properties. Galactic-wide shipping of kolto was centered in Ahto City, the only above-water settlement of the Selkath. During the years prior to the Mandalorian Wars, Manaan's main client was the Galactic Republic, though Manaan itself was not a member of the Republic. As the Jedi Civil War went underway, the Selkath established a series of neutrality laws to preserve their neutrality, sovereignty, and protection. Both the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire affirmed the neutrality laws, making violations by either side punishable by full kolto sanctions.

Late in the Jedi Civil War, Revan returned to Manaan to locate the Star Map. Revan's visit to Manaan would change the course of Selkath history. Not only did Revan establish himself as a swoop racing champion, but also as an arbiter of the Ahto City Civil Authority, an esteemed negotiator, and a cunning warrior.

As the Jedi Civil War ended, Ahto City opened up to the galactic-wide movement to open refuge to those displaced by the war. With sporadic wars and conflict, the Selkath established the Order of Shasa, a Force-sensitive cult, to protect them from invasion. The Selkath were naturally strong in the Force, and many Selkath joined the Jedi Order. By a century after the Jedi Civil War, at least two Selkath had sat on the Jedi Council.

Manaan continued to extract kolto, but the use of kolto dwindled with the rise of bacta some time after the New Sith Wars. Forced to lower their prices, the Selkath lost their greatest bargaining chip. The Selkath attempted to join the Galactic Republic, but corruption and complex interests barred the aquatic world from entering the interstellar union.

With the rise of the Galactic Empire, conflict ensued in Ahto City. The Imperial forces destroyed the Order of Shasa and instructed several Selkath in the ways of the dark side of the Force. The Selkath were declared a slave race, and it is even rumored that Emperor Palpatine had a host of Selkath slaves in his household on Coruscant. As for the kolto deposits, they were exploited by the Empire. By the time the Empire withdrew, most of the kolto had been devoured by the Imperial Army.

Manaan was eventually liberated by the New Republic in 5 ABY by Admiral Ackbar. With the crash of the kolto market, the Selkath worked hard to reestablish themselves in the galactic arena. The Selkath voted to join the New Republic in 9 ABY, and Mon Mothma willingly accepted their application.

It is unknown what became of Manaan during the Yuuzhan Vong War.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wookiepedia

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Isn't it CS Source? :( Besides, CS sucks

:p
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Okay, I admit, I missed it :">

Thought this was quite obvious. At least for me, it was.

Often right information, since

A) Updaters are dedicated

B) You can subscribe to topics

Of course this doesn't mean that the information can't be biased, that's why one can't quote Wikis.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧