Schutta...?

Word was also used by the Queen when leaving Dxun for Onderon when conversing with Master Kavar. Doubt that it is used only against females. Could be an expression.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I thought it meant somebody not to be trusted or of dubious nature for other ,reasons....you know what I mean so I don't have to say it. :)

Yay! post 200. :D

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I always thought that it ment b*stard or sh*t

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm pretty sure its a derogatory term first used in the Star Wars X-Mas special.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Meh :wub:

Still no swearing in SW universe

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I heard this name like around 4 times so far in the game. What is it supposed to mean? Some kind of insult or something?

A schutta is a weasel-like animal indigenous to Ryloth. Twi'leks insulted sapients by calling them "schutta." It was also a favorite insult of some humans, such as Atton Rand.

I took this off of "wookiepedia" and I read it in a book. :thumbsup:

"May the Force be with you."

What is the freaking obsession with this word? This is like the umpteenth thread about this. Sheesh, can't people read the context in which it wa used and come to the conclusion for themselves or do you guys need to be spoonfed every little detail?

Also what is with the uber long sigs. Do use a favor and keep them short. A sig should not be longer than the post.

most people are lazy.

Well to me, Schutta is an unversial insult.

Schutta: Idiot, bitch, ****, bastard, among other types of insults. It is often used incontext with the tone of voice and the context of the sentence. It is very insulting to tell to the face of a Twi Lek.

Whenever I think of this word, tend to think of scooter.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I prefer the "b*stard" thing as Xard thought...

Edited by Enha_Dyone

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------