Happy Birthday Baley!

Cantousent

Yes, another lame birthday thread. If you don't like it, go participate in any number of other threads.

For the rest of you, let's wish a happy birthday for our young writer. Baley, I'll have a glass of wine and toast your years on the rock tonight. I know. I know. You think these threads are lame also. Too bad. God Bless you anyhow!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I hope you get that pony you been wanting.

Don't eat too much icecream and cake and get a stomach ache like last year. You remember how bad that was? You remember?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Have a good one, man.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Happy Birthday young writer. May your paths take you places you want to go and see places different from the ones you don't want to see :(

k035.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes, you dhould be drunk.

Do I have congratulate you? I mean, it's kinda obvious I'm happy for you without going to any verbal lengths.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

applause.gif

HOORAY!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Have a good one, Baley! :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Why are you guys wishing him a happy birthday and what not? Have you all forgotten what an elitist jerk he is? How he goes from thread to thread belittling everyone? How he acts like his opinion of music and movies is better than everyone elses? He doesn't deserve your "happy birthdays"

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lol

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Aw, your birthday will be here soon, Pixies, and we'll make a thread for you too. Don't be jealous.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

He'll probably go off on some rant on how birthdays are yet another symptom of a diseased humanity or something.

Only for you, babe.

What's always disturbed me about birthdays, what truly awes the mind and baffles the soul vis-a-vis this East-European connection with a now rotting former Pope, is the expectation factor. We're expected to have a good time, smiles on our faces and sunshine on our lips, filling the world with our most candid inner joy, just because, incidentally, our dear mothers decided to vomit us unto this world a few years back, well, bollocks. We're expected to calmly sit, on our freakish chairs, with all these dirty little people raving about their dirty little lives right in front of our eyes, middle of the room, hot summer day. Look, hun, I don't give a damn about your son, his paralysis, your lack of pesos and bad tit job, yes, they're ugly, malformed, please, just get 'em out of my face. What I want to do is spend some quality time with that one mythical person I actually care for, me. Yes, I want to be alone, sipping champagne, listening to Liquid Swords and smoking a pack of lights a real man would never dream touch. But of course, what we need talk at this late time of day is the decay of modern culture, started not long ago by those icky WASPs and their mates, the suave Frenchies and loud-mouthed Krauts. Now, I ain't a sourpuss chatting you up, looking for love, I ain't a revolutionary calling for a new way and then changing my mind, putting on a suit and dedicating my life to number-crunching and the ole' 666 striperoo, nor am I a woman, a lady or a racist sniveling pig dressed in the finest Russian wool. What I am is, frankly, aging. And part of me hates it and part of me welcomes it and part of me thinks how fat my ass looks in the pinkish Jeans my grandma just gave me. Gifts have a real way of cheering you up, eh?

Or

To those that still, with open eyes, condemn the sun for the treachery of the moon, please understand that birthdays are the scepter of Satan, polished by his animated spit, the fires of Nevermore, dancing, tingling, pulsating sensations in our fermented trouser. The evils of man have long corrupted hell and redone it in their image, the transformation of water into beer is but the first cry of the old wooden oak, named God, who's battle once over is now reborn. I do not wish to make you understand, no, I do not wish to make you feel or see or even hear, what I want is the affirmation of the condemnation of Fascism in all its forms, birthdays, kisses, sex, they must all go for man to enjoy spiritual kindness in the face of an ever-changing world, the physical must be replaced by the spiritual for us to survive as a species, culture and civilization. Abolish the laws of man, destroy the bridges separating right and wrong, vomit your barfed regurgitations of Shakespeare on coke, all that is, now, as we approach the final century, is hate, and hate is spawned through our reproductive organs, thus we must separate them from our bodies and bathe in the platonic glory of love. Fire unites corporeal kindred. From now to eternity.

How he acts like his opinion of music and movies is better than everyone elses?

And literature, and, well, art in general. Maybe life too, I'm sorta torn on that.

Oh and, down, Muppet man, down. Ponies are so 2 years ago, I actually rode one once, a great achievement to be sure.