Battlefront 3 ideas...

Does anyone have any ideas/ suggestions for battlefront 3?...

Mines are:

More heroes

expanded universe eras(and planets)

More planets

A campaign that isnt rise of the empire

A more in depth galactic conquest

A longer campaign

Heroes and space battles

and more :cool: ...

maybe able to play as a hero the whole game as like as an unlockable bonus

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Its like Battlefield, a game with no story just running around blowing stuff up and shooting holes in clones. But besides that I believe number 2 worked on trying to make it better, But I'm still not satisfied with some aspects on how the game was developed, Firstly the space battles where a bit of a yawn, nothing like I expected or wanted, and Felucia was a real crap planet to fight on, I really disliked the free play, I liked the campaign which was the only good part IMO. It had a story of the 501st which was pretty good and the vital link of the clones to stormies transition.

if they put more heros in they should have qui gon jin cos he was pritty good

a proper battle would be good like thousands of troops,clones,robots and rebals fighting...not at the same time but you get the idea lol

and you should be able to stay as the hero as long as you want and if you could pick other peoples wepons up and use them would be rater funky

have bigger battles. in terms of map size. Make the maps huge with a couple of hundred people for lan and you've got one heck of a war.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Physics in it, we need some sort of a physics engine, I hate how when you run near a dead corpse and you push it, and it continually gets in the way till it fades away. I dont like how the hero's health depletes over time either. I hate how its basically 3rd person orintated, although you can choose to go 1st person, the landscape is so big that it helps to go 3rd person, the maps need to be smaller and some levels should just be men only, yes there are maps like that but still too big. The should turn it into some acctual campaign with smaller maps, like call of duty for example, those maps are good.

Don't make it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The first two Battlefronts haven't intrigued me for some reason.

I think it's because they just seem like mindless running around shooting things.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If they do make it (which is unlikely) then it definately has to be more tactical...

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

What you could do in space battles was limited IMO, all you really could do is go to the hanger, and jump in a ship, get behind one of the turrets on top, or repair the core sections of the ship really. I would have like to have been on the sides of the ship as seen in the space battle of Coruscant in episode 3, where the clones and droids are engaged in a skirmish behind some sort of artillary batteries as they looked.

yeah the space battles have to improve

Edited by Revan1127

qui gon!

or...

IGNORE NEXT PART IF YOU WANT

kotor setting!

playing as mandalorians or telosians and tthen revan sion jolee etc

\better tactics

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg