Handmaiden Bug

Hey all. I just recently got my hands on Kotor 2, buffed it up with the patch and all of team gizka's fixes and played through without any complaint until just now - on my return to the telos academy after clearing all the planets. I watch the cutscene where Handmaiden confronts her sisters, then I get control of HM and that's it - there's nobody in the whole academy, and I can't get on the Ebon Hawk. I'm guessing something's supposed to happen when you go into the meditation chamber, but there's nobody there in my game. The door locks behind me and I get stuck.

I tried reloading a few games (up to 2hrs playtime back, no less), but the exact same thing happens every time at the same place. Am I boned? (please say no, I really want to see the end.) If there's no fix, is it at all possible to get into the console and skip to the next bit? I remember a showstopper in Vampire: Bloodlines where I had to do something similar to proceed.

thanks in advance,

~M

Get a fix from TeamGizka's site... link in the sticky called TSLRP

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Get a fix from TeamGizka's site... link in the sticky called TSLRP

I already have all the gizka fixes, none of them address this issue. There's a fix for the glitch when sparring with HM and one for the dialogue bug the first time you reach the academy, but none for my problem, which is returning to telos after clearing all the planets and visiting the enclave oon dantooine (unless I'm suffering from some extraordinarily specific partial blindness and can't see it on the page :blink: ). I'm guessing HM is supposed to fight Atris, but atris is nowhere to be found.

Oops; when reading Handmaiden; academy and all alone/not able to go to the EH I assumed you talked about the Exile getting stuck there after training :">

Well; at that place you should have a showoff with the Handmaiden sisters...

If that does not happen try using KSE (link in FAQ in Spoilers). Not sure which global works but these seems the ones to me (Backup your save first!)

(Numerics)

000_Atris dead (check if this is 0!)

000_Atriscs1 (and 3) set to 1

000_Hand_Atris_PC to 1

000_Hand_Finale to 0

000_Hand_Trial to 1

262TEL_Atris_Dead to 0

262TEL_Atris_End to 0

Commit changes

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If that does not happen try using KSE (link in FAQ in Spoilers)

Cheers, but alas I get the same problem. Of all those globals, only one was different from what you suggested (000_Hand_Atris_PC was at 0, I changed it to 1). No joy.

Ah well, looks like I messed something up along the way. I had a few mods running that might've balls it up (USM, a few of the redone robes ones), else... who knows. Odd that nobody else appears to have had this problem, but there you go.

On the bright side, by the time I muster the effort to play through it all again the Restoration Project may well be done and released. So the first time I get to see the ending it's complete with all the extra bits. Woot, as they say.

~M

• 11 months later...

I thought I was the only one with that problem... Mine is almost the exact same, but I can't get through the door to the audience chamber... I'm playing the Xbox version.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

My life. My code.

Strange, I've never heard about that glitch. But be a problem with Atris, since HM is supposed to fight Atris but fails.

Fails as in your supposed to die or fails as in the cutscene comes and she just lays down and gets zapped?...cause ive never lost to atris as handmaiden.....

And ive never come across this problem perhaps its because of something you added to the game, a mod or "fix".