why did mira go to malachor

Didn't her family die there?

Her Mandalorian clan did. But her biological family was killed by the Mandalorians.

Why did she go she had no buisness at malachor only the exile did he came alone cause he did not want to take his friends cause they would get killed.Also mira should listen

I love how people skip dialog.

"If the Exile has come then she has not come alone..."

Apparently, the Exile thought bringing Mira along would help even without the cut-stories.

Her Mandalorian clan did. But her biological family was killed by the Mandalorians.

Why did she go she had no buisness at malachor only the exile did he came alone cause he did not want to take his friends cause they would get killed.Also mira should listen

I love how people skip dialog.

"If the Exile has come then she has not come alone..."

Apparently, the Exile thought bringing Mira along would help even without the cut-stories.

Oh I see.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

I was very confused when I first played the game. I thought Exile had brought everyone with him. And the TRP I thought was working on cutscenes between the different characters when they confronted eachother on M5 (Handmaiden vs. Visas, Atton vs. Disciple etc....)

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I was very confused when I first played the game. I thought Exile had brought everyone with him. And the TRP I thought was working on cutscenes between the different characters when they confronted eachother on M5 (Handmaiden vs. Visas, Atton vs. Disciple etc....)

Well you was wrong. :(

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

In meantime, one might assume that characters not featured in Malachor were still in ship. Its more about how they made their way from there to Trayus academy. Whether each of their paths are similar, this has yet to be restored.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Why did she go she had no buisness at malachor only the exile did he came alone cause he did not want to take his friends cause they would get killed.Also mira should listen :blink:

You're thinking of Revan, and about his journey to seek out this "True Sith" threat.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Mira was bored

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

a bit OT but i think she was really a mandalorian, she "think" to be captured and used as "worker" but we don't really know if that is true as she doesn't remember well when she was a child.

so it seem to me that she actually suppose to have been a slave for such reasons and don't really know about it.

looking at mandalorian i will not be surprised if they used childs to help where possible, peace and "normal life" are a luxury for them and they where focused on war/battle so it seem quite logical that everyone had to contribute to the war efforts in a way they where capable.

also when Kreia speak about Mira in the end she mention her father as a fighter/predator and this seem to point to mandalorians.

Maybe. Maybe not. But the question remains. Why would a girl born to Mandalorians be a slave? She can't remember her home world but she was pretty sure that she was a slave. Unless a Mandalorian decided to knock her mother up and they hoped to hide the embarrassment but that seems a little too similar to the Handmaidens story.

no i just think she "supposed" to be a slave...

we have no proof she was really a slave, she just think about it cause they made her work to help the clan and had not a "normal family"

but that can just be the way mandalorian educate their childrens... i admit i don't know mandaloreans too well, but that seem very possible to me considering they seem to be structured in clans, with a strict gerarchy and they are a race of warriors.

i'm more inclined to think that children where more considered as children of clan than to a family and, due to their culture, used to benefit and help the clan teaching them discipline and mandalorean virtues.

consider also that as mand where warriors there where probably a lot of orphans so it also make sense to have the clan take care of childs instead of real parents

also when Kreia speak about Mira in the end she mention her father as a fighter/predator and this seem to point to mandalorians.

???When did Kreia speak about Mira's father??? Do you have the line of the conversation?

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

she say that in the end, after you defeat her and ask her about the future of your friends

speaking about Mira she say something like...

she was not born to be a predator, despite her true father

if mira's sith she will be killed on ord mantell by other bounty hunters

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Since when was she a sith? Didn't you start a similar topic?....I may be going mad but I pretty sure you did. :wub:

I thought Mira's father was a bounty hunter.

Ord Mantle.....(Ah yes and there it is)*mindsnap goes ping*..... It's ,so peaceful. Every thing is so simple and ,quiet ,why I can here the butterflies wings flapping..... I shall make a dainty garland for my head and sing.

Oh rapture. :-

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

we have no clue of who went to Malachor, sure is that that ship needed a pilot so Atton must be on the Ebon Hawk, you don't even get a journal entry to explain what's going on but the rest of the crew (if any) could have been injuried during the landing, Mira may have gone after the Exile as soon as she regained consciousness then maybe she got ko by poisonus gas shortly before her meeting with Hanharr, after that she made her way to the Trayus Core and got picked up by the Ebon Hawk along with the Exile. Kreia also mentions that Brianna is on Malachor. if Remote is on Malachor then i think we can assume Bao-Dur remained on the ship and got injuried or killed. G0T0 and HK are obviously on Malachor thought how did the HK-50 units manage to get there is a mistery.

Edited by jinger

Everyone went to Malachor, expect Bao-Dur and HK-47

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)