Stupid black screen

I'm not sure if this is the right place... but the technical faq is here, so... :lol:

Anyway. I've just left the artic station of Telos, the game makes his regular autosave, and I'm supposed to be on the Ebon Hawk now. Problem is, the screen is black, I can still move the cursor, but it's unsensitive to everything. I know I can still move, as I've saved the game and the preview image show it, but apart from that I'm stuck.

Anyone has ever experienced this bug?

Ye, but this is not a movie and the game was running fine until that point. Could that be a driver issue? It says my drivers are not updated, even if I have Catalyst 6.5. It also needs non-Windows Generic OpenGL 1.4.0 but those should be included in my video drivers.

Ye, but this is not a movie and the game was running fine until that point. Could that be a driver issue? It says my drivers are not updated, even if I have Catalyst 6.5. It also needs non-Windows Generic OpenGL 1.4.0 but those should be included in my video drivers.

I don't care if it isnt a movie, I said that happens like my movies. It is irrealvent what you say. :blink::lol:

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Dude, you're talking of a different product running of a different program. To see the movies you need a dvd player of some kind. If you can't see them it's either a program issue or video card issue. How is that related to the matter here?

I had the same problem as you regarding black screen after leaving Telos. I reloaded the point with the battle with the HK droids on the roof and chose some different actions on the wording I took in conversations with handmaidens and Atris and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Maybe it would, but all my saves are inside the base. Well, I've managed to install the game and the saves in another pc, (new and with a recent geforce this time) and after the liftoff I still get the black screen. I guess it's a game bug at this point.

Thanks anyway Xomb.

Maybe it would, but all  my saves are inside the base. Well, I've managed to install the game and the saves in another pc, (new and with a recent geforce this time) and after the liftoff I still get the black screen. I guess it's a game bug at this point.

Thanks anyway Xomb.

That happened me! I loaded a less recent save, did that whole level again, and it worked.....maybe just luck? or maybe we both did something wrong that caused a bug in the first place. like, forgot to talk to a certain person, or achieve a certain goal.

Edited by Nichos Salu

Never actually had that, but download the patch, it may help

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That happened me! I loaded a less recent save, did that whole level again, and it worked.....maybe just luck? or maybe we both did something wrong that caused a bug in the first place. like, forgot to talk to a certain person, or achieve a certain goal.

The first time I've played, the game was not patched. When I talked to the last of the sisters, the game showed a movie with one of the sith lords; now that I've replayed all the game (weeeeeeeeeee) with the last patch, the movie is triggered much later, when I was not on Telos anymore. Probably that or something else we did avoid the triggering of the discussion on the Hawk.

There were just a few things that would occur with game. Quite a few times, although managed to watch movies and they played without much difficulty, so often it was muted. Music and sound of movies somehow was silenced, while at other times dialogue lines were gone through in a rapid flicking fashion that there was barely enough time to read any of them. Had it for almost every game at least once or even twice. And there was a bug on Nar Shaddaa, after Atton speaks to Mira in room when G0T0 has trapped and captured Exile in the Jekk Jekk-Tarr tunnels where my character is supposed to challenge or speak to Zez-Kai Ell. If I did try to move Atton out of the room after speaking to Mira, game would display an error message and automatically exit. Many times it has happened before.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧