influence

Do you have to be posting every second time in every single thread with your one-lined posts? How bout stop turning it all into a chatroom with your name continually apearing up to get up your posts

Do you have to be posting every second time in every single thread with your one-lined posts? How bout stop turning it all into a chatroom with your name continually apearing up to get up your posts

To Alec: Seriously, your post count is really way above everybody else's. (Don't believe me, take a look at top posters for today) Others also deserve some space for their opinions/thoughts even if their opinions aren't necessarily in line with yours. Don't really need to have to make more than 2-3 replies for every SW topic or whenever anyone replies to your points.

And by the way, quite a few threads have been locked in all three SW forums, of which many posts were made through your suggestions within this week, including Sturm's KotOR 1 topic in SW universe forum. Don't make mods lock anymore threads. It is a bit frustrating, even if new topics can be created as replacements, this topic possibly being one of them also, especially if you continue with what you have been doing for posting.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

To Alec: Seriously, your post count is really way above everybody else's. (Don't believe me, take a look at top posters for today) Others also deserve some space for their opinions/thoughts even if their opinions aren't necessarily in line with yours. Don't really need to have to make more than 2-3 replies for every SW topic or whenever anyone replies to your points.

And by the way, quite a few threads have been locked in all three SW forums, of which many posts were made through your suggestions within this week, including Sturm's KotOR 1 topic in SW universe forum. Don't make mods lock anymore threads. It is a bit frustrating, even if new topics can be created as replacements, this topic possibly being one of them also, especially if you continue with what you have been doing for posting.

Well here's my thoughts:

1 - You can all go to hell!

2 - It's not my fault if your slow writers

3 - I guess... how many threads have you other guys and girls locked up? Huh? It's just that you don't remember.

4 - Tell that **** Sturm to stop posting against me...

YOU KNOW WHAT... I GUESS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S ALREADY DONE THIS BEFORE... BUT I'M LEAVING YOU FREAKS TO POST YOUR ****... BESIDES YOU'VE TALK ABOUT SO MUCH STUFF THAT IS SO INCORRECT.

I CAN SAY ONLY ONE THING: F**K YOU

PS. THE ONLY SMART PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT PROPER RESPECT ARE: JESSE CONROY AND LIGHT INA... ALL THE REST ARE IDIOTS.

HEY STURM, YOU CAN PUT YOUR BIG STORM UP YOUR ASS!!!

THE DARK SIDE ALWAYS SEEMS TO TRIUMPH... EVEN THOUGH HUMANS TRY TO UNITE THE WORLD... WARS CONTINUE TO DESTROY IT.

BESIDES, SW IS GOOD I CAN'T DENY THE FACT, BUT STAR TREK IS A WHOLE BETTER.

GOODBYE BASTARDS. I SEE THAT THIS FORUM WAS A WASTE OF TIME AFTER ALL!!!

OH YEAH... TELL THAT TO THAT F*****G STURM AND CO.

THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN INSULTING ME AND I CAN'T STAND THEM ANYMORE.

I KNOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND... I HOPE...

BUT I DON'T WISH TO INVOLVE YOU IN THIS WAR... IT'S BETWEEN ME AND CERTAIN MEMBERS...

PLEASE STAY OUT OF IT.

I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND I BELIEVE YOUR TRULY A GOOD PERSON... REMAIN THAT WAY.

I'm not joking. I want to have a serious discussion with Sturm and others...

I've already sent him a PM.

I'm waiting for Fionavar (chief moderator) to answer my PM.

What did you say?

To Sturm: oh well you don't wanna know... bad words.

To Fionavar: That I wish to be deleted from the forum if possible. If I don't settle down with Sturm and Co. once and 4all I'm leaving.