Dead Rising

Nartwak

:shifty:

Close, Jags. :lol:

It looks like a graphics whore game that will have little in terms of story development and gameplay. Also I just can't get excited over a console game. Overall it just doesn't look all that impressive to me.

Edited by Judge Hades

I never got into those japanese zombie games, they're just so senselessly brutal. Unless I can hit my enemies with a sledge hammer or fire axe in melee a'la Condemned, man that makes tons of fun!

Given your desire to hit things with a sledgehammer or fire axe, it seems you've confused "senselessly brutal" with "not nearly brutal enough".

The release date is supposedly August 8th. Personally, I'll wait on a few reviews. August is a busy enough month with Madden and school starting up. Plus, I think Backyard Baseball 07 is coming out on the same day. That's a tough choice.

Yeah, with a fifteen minute time limit.

It has five endings though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Report back whether you found the katana or not. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I thought the concept was rather shallow as well, but there are missions and such that actually affect the story, and not everyone in the mall is a zombie. GTA is based on the same principals, albeit in an entire city, but I never really get bored with that game.

I just finished up with the demo, and wow. It's awesome. The thrill of running down zombies with a shopping cart is really unexplainable. I saw 4 of the different demo endings, and they all point to a pretty solid bit of storytelling mixed in with the brutality. I also started getting pretty good at taking pictures. I got a ton of points for putting a few of those plush toy heads above on zombies and snapping shots of them.

This is basically a combination of GTA and Resident Evil done really well.

I got a ton of points for putting a few of those plush toy heads above on zombies and snapping shots of them.

Putting buckets on zombies' heads seemed like the best part in the trailers.

805_0016.jpg

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Best part was playing golf. With zombie's heads.

kirottu said:

Finally a game about t1ts, katanas and zombies. I'll buy it the second i see it at my local mall :D

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy