So I finally finished KotOR2...

Not exactly. Even when you play as female, she goes on Malachor V.

Oh, momma, tha's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

why did mira go to malachor there was nothing for her to see or do only the exile

had buisness to come to malachor :blink:

You don't understand that after while, as the game doesn't explain a few things post Nihilus. Mira for some reason can't be detected by Kreia, so Kreia tells Hanharr to prepare himself to stop Mira or anyone who would disrupt the Exile's final trial at Malachor. The plot only explains this partially through the convo between Traya and Sion at Malachor.

So Hanharr is there to basically stop Mira from interefering with what the Exile is supposed to encounter at Trayus Academy. As for the rest of your party? Most of them a probably trapped in the Hawk or are probably fighting off storm beast elsewhere who knows. Obsidian does a cruel thing, (unlike Bioware) they completely live out tthe characters who are not important to the end game.

In Kotor 1 you had characters that were not important to the end game as well but Bioware either puts them in the end cutscene or forces you to kill them off (which I've never liked).

Though Atton and Brianna had ther moments to shine on Telos, as did Visas and Mandalore, so it balances out.

My understanding is Mira being on Malachor is remnants of cut content, which is not Obsidians fault by the way, they were pressured by Lucasarts for an early release. Originally Visas and Mandalore were to fight through together, as I assume other characters were, that led up to their confrontation to Traya and then imprisonment by Sion. At least something along those lines, I'm not an expert on the cut content.

Actually we are the ones to be blamed. WE wanted K2 immeaditly no matter what was its conditition

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Actually we are the ones to be blamed. WE wanted K2 immeaditly no matter what was its conditition

Not *all* of us. Some of us were willing to wait the extra 2 (or 6) months until the February release timeslot to see the game unrushed.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, loudier part of fanbase wanted it soon as possible :wub:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Well, loudier part of fanbase wanted it soon as possible :wub:

Yeah, the same kids who were drooling over the uber Force powers and also begging for multiplayer online play.

It's too bad Lucasarts listened to that subgroup. <_<

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Actually, I think that they were majority...

Of the ones that followed the game since announcement on here, the only ones I recall wanting it as fast as possible were the kiddies/immature folk who needed it out ASAP.

While in terms of market demographics this board is only a very, very small sample size, I'm speaking specifically about this forum as the "majority" of regular forumers wanted the game released *when it is ready*, not *right now!*.

Of the ones that followed the game since announcement on here, the only ones I recall wanting it as fast as possible were the kiddies/immature folk who needed it out ASAP.

While in terms of market demographics this board is only a very, very small sample size, I'm speaking specifically about this forum as the "majority" of regular forumers wanted the game released *when it is ready*, not *right now!*.

True, but don't forget that the game conviently was "finished" about a month or so before Christmas

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was not talking about only this forum :wub:

mah for TSL i had not noticed soo much demand to have it released before the release date.

want to point on before, as this is the only game i know in wich happened

i can't really think that so many people want a game released before its time and for my experience when a date is chosen, people look for that date and not a previous one.

so i'm don't really agree with the idea that was fanbase who pushed that date (as it probably happened with SWG), is not what i saw and is not very logical...

for TSL i blame lucas that imo forced devs to rush the game to hit the "christmass market"

I was not talking about only this forum :-

You said "we", and I took that as the forumers.

But either way, I don't know many people who wanted a rushed game.

I was not talking about only this forum ;)

You said "we", and I took that as the forumers.

But either way, I don't know many people who wanted a rushed game.

I know just too many... :(

I personally didn't care when K2 came out, long as it came out at all. But all my friends were screaming in real life, in forums, well, in every possible place "I WANT K2 NOW IMMEADITLY OMGZ, OBSIDIAN IS TOO SLOW!!!!" :lol:"

I saw this kind of behaviour on many forums... and of course with my friends as stated above. Heck, whenever I saw K2 conversation in some forum, random forum member X always wanted it out soon as possible.

I haven't been in this forum very long, so I couldn't know how the situation was here.

Was eager and looking forward to K2. However, did not contact LA or OE at all about game release, so don't think my thoughts directly affected either of them.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧