Handmaiden cinematics?

I remember the first couple of times I played the game, before the patch, and I'd either wouldnt get Handmaiden into a Jedi or I would turn her into a Jedi late in the game. When I used to get this, I would get all these cinematics on the Ebon Hawk with her; like the one where she asks Mira for advice about you, where she talks to Visas, etc. Now whenever I play, I make her a Jedi right away and never see anything out of her.

It could be that you have more influence with Handmaiden now. I think it is because of Visas ,if you have to much with her they fight ,thus making Handmaiden have a girly girl talk with Mira.

I would also like to know how to get this more often ,as I have only got the Mira Handmaiden cut scene once. I had them fight but Handmaiden didn't then argue with Kriea. Which then stuffs up things if you want to make her a Jedi. Oddly in the same save-game ,I got the conversation= "HK ,Do you know what love is?" Which I thought was only available if Handmaiden gets childish.

EDIT: As for the patch. There are many people here that can help with that...not me. Though I think you have enough influence with Handmaiden and that is why you aren't getting the two cut scenes you speak of.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Mira wasn't in love with the Exile, but she was fascinated by him. Kreia states in the end that Mira's actions in the future were due to your influence on her... she may have loved the Exile, but probably even that was cut from the game.

I love that answer :thumbsup: It cracks me up every time!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)