My first SW role-play

*visas walks in* what is going on here? what is the floating cylinder complaining about now

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

You dare question me, you, you woman! Do you not know who I am? I swear, if I were still in charge you'd get 1000 laserwhips on that pretty little back of yours, till crimson rivers flew freely from your loins. Now, shoo. The big boys are talking.

You dare question me, you, you woman! Do you not know who I am? I swear, if I were still in charge you'd get 1000 laserwhips on that pretty little back of yours, till crimson rivers flew freely from your loins. Now, shoo. The big boys are talking.

you couldnt whip me if u tried. III little droid, am a jedi. you are a hunk of floating metal whom i should not get scolded from just for asking what its talking about

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

((i gotta go))

i will not permit my self to be angered.... especially by something without flesh. i must return to my meditation.... something.... is coming... i can feel it

''Hey Visas, the floating garbage tank has suddenly turned into a poet, i can't understand a word he say's!''

GO-TO floats out of the room again, mumbling something about ''foolish human's...''

Visas turn's her head towards me, it was weird, i know she's blind but she seemed to look right at me, right into me!

''I know you are using the force to read my mind Visas but you won't find anything else other than what i have already told you''

She looks at me again then walk's out, Mira's screams have finaly ended and i hear her walking around, i sigh and wonder if this search for the Exile will bear any success, i hear angry yelling outside, i realise it is between Mandalore and Bao-Dur.

I walk past Mira and she blushes slightly, i won't be surprised if everyone on Duxn did not hear her, i smile and wink slily at her, Mira walk's up to me again.

''What do you want now?'' i ask.

You think you can so easily get rid of me, you putrid sack of bones and lard? Hah! Hah! I say, too many killers of love be in this world of ours, I smell this as I smell your stench, I do not know if you are more than you pretend to be, but I feel, you ignoramus! I too have feelings! And I ask, nay, demand an apology!

((OOC. I'll delete this if Billy doesn't want me to be T3 or anything))

T3 ignores the commotion of the humans and other droids. He tries to cheerily accomplish task after task of fixing and tuning the ship. It has become an obsession to him, and he realizes that he is turning into one of the countless other droids without soul, who only work and work, showing their lack of substance. But being away from the Exile, the most recent human to actually care about him... it hurt. T3 thinks, maybe that flying fat one was right, maybe this is just hell... But T3 ignores that, and works. Synthesize and replace power coupling. Analyse and tune warp drive. Account for supplies in the storage room. Go go go, never stop never stop. Can't stop. Too much pain.

Edited by Blank

I walk over to T3 and pat him on his head, he beeps and me in a strange way, almost as if he is grateful, and he almost looks lonely, but that's imposible i mean he is a droid.

I see Visas and she walk's over to me, ''What do you want now?'' i ask.

P.S. I appologise if i upset anyone it's just that my anger got the better of me. Also i like Blackadder too Blank! :D

Edited by Metal_billy

Thank you Darque for your contribution, i have never had a Moderator reply to any of my threads yet, thanks! :wub:

P.S. Do you want to join the RP?

Edited by Metal_billy

Darque is way to cool for this RP. And why are you getting so pumped-up that a mod replied to your topic? I mean, it's sorta their job.

Well just so you know, i used to play WOW (World of Warcraft) and i liked to visit the WOW forums, in the WOW forums the GM's hardly ever replied to people's threads, and well i was used to it and a Moderator is kinda like a GM, they monitor the activity on the forums, so when he/she replied to my thread i was overly happy.

Also why would Darque be ''to cool for this RP''?, what is the difference between mine and other people's RP's, is it because i'm new? Or is it because i'm hated here for some reason.

If you want to join in Krookie just tell me who you want to be, the possibilities are: Handmaiden, HK-47 and Mandalore.

Edited by Metal_billy

Thought you got away from me, eh? Eh? You human beings are all the same deep down, always goading, always teasing, I do have to admit though, you're good at verbally bashing a congenial piece of machinery when he's down, you know what, Atton, if that truly be your appellation, I'm tired, tired of this eternal wait, tired of hoping for a better tomorrow when I go to sleep at night in my darken room, where light is but a fading epiphany. I am tired! You humans always hide behind your masks of flesh, emotions left unspoken, ideas abandoned, you're a pretty boy, yes, I've been checking you out, you're quite playful when no one's around. You know, my brother, my killer, I used to care for you, I used to look forward to our trivial chatter, but no more, I say, no more! I am tired of you bossing me around, of you ignoring me, calling me names. Do you know how hard losing a few pounds is to a robot? It's been weeks since my last visit to a Fast Food store, weeks! I even started jogging! Why do you think I'm always moving around this wretched space coffin? For you, Atton, everything I ever did was for you. And what do I get in return? Nothing, not even a meek apology and a mature, friendly handshake, when was the last time you held my hand, Atton, when? It's hard having a weight problem, it really is, all you slim model-like bastards've never been through it, the constant reassuring, it's okay to be fat, it's okay to be fat, well, you know what? It bloody well is! Now, I believe there's something I deserve, starts with an "a", ends with a "y". Don't keep me waiting.

Edited by Baley

Darque is way to cool for this RP. And why are you getting so pumped-up that a mod replied to your topic? I mean, it's sorta their job.

Well just so you know, i used to play WOW (World of Warcraft) and i liked to visit the WOW forums, in the WOW forums the GM's hardly ever replied to people's threads, and well i was used to it and a Moderator is kinda like a GM, they monitor the activity on the forums, so when he/she replied to my thread i was overly happy.

Also why would Darque be ''to cool for this RP''?, what is the difference between mine and other people's RP's, is it because i'm new? Or is it because i'm hated here for some reason.

If you want to join in Krookie just tell me who you want to be, the possibilities are: Handmaiden, HK-47 and Mandalore.

Oh, it's nothing against you. Darque is to cool for a lot of things. Dogs, most cats...Ice cream...

And no, I don't want to join. But thanks for the offer.

''GO-TO, you are seriously starting to freak me out, i really don't like you spying on me thats kinda creepy, and no i won't appologise to you GO-TO instead, il just attatch this Ion granade to your memmory core, if you ever spy on me again i will detonate it, i hope you understand seeing that you're a big exchange crime boss, who happens to be hiding here becuase the Republic shot down his ship, get out here before i turn your memmory into dust!''

I quickly attach the ion granade to his memmory core and put the detonator into my pocket, thats sorted...i hope.

Ok i'm going to go now guys and gals see you tomorrow. :wub:

Edited by Metal_billy

*visas is meditating. she sees the exile in her dreams. she can feel his thoughts. he seems almost calm.... she reaches out tries to touch his mind and to see him. all the sudden she wakes from her meditation with a jolt. she feels suprise and fear from the exile. fear? she asks herself... hes a jedi....*

You really are a vapid moron, aren't you? God, I've always defended you when everyone was like, oh oh look at that dummy Atton, he's got the IQ of a bastardized blow-up doll, do you believe this puerile contraption can keep me away? Me, GO-TO, the sharpest robot this side of Korriban! This is child's play, flashy outdated dreg, just like you, you imbecile. You know what Atton, I'm getting tired of you, that feeling of nausea, electric nausea, I wonder if you know it, well, it's coming back, I feel like regurgitating every last mechanical present you ever gave me. You know what, we're done! D-O-N-E. You are nothing to me, no, you are less than nothing! I wish the violator of the night, the sweet gargoyle of my fantasies, the one God, blessed be his name, deflowers your soul till the last living atom of what was once a certain Atton crawls in the Morning dust. A hex on you, Atton! Your seed shall whiter till the words "I'm sorry" come out of the foul hole you call a mouth.

:GO-TO, quick of hand and|or antennas easily dismantles Atton's device and proceeds to laugh in his face. 5 Seconds later, he's out of the room.:

T3 is appreciative of the kind gesture Atton tries to offer, but it isn't enough. He leaves the room and hears G0-T0 verbally demolish Atton after an exchange they have.

T3 continues the senseless grind next to the workbench, but sees Visas meditating. With his secondary processor he begins constructing a program that might help him "clear his mind". A sub-routine, a ghost of himself, without his normal core thought processes that ponder reality and pain. After finishing the workbench, T3 turns his new program on. Even though he won't interact with people like normal, at least he also won't be thinking of how painful things are.

"come here" visas says to handmaiden "listen... follow the exiles thoughts... there is something is wrong..."

i have to resign from being visas bc i will not have a computer for a long time