My first SW role-play

((what color is my font showing up as?)

Normal white, if you want to change a colour just do this: Highlight the text you want to change then choose the colour you want from the ''COLOR'' choice bar at the top of the screen or look at this: BB code help.

Edited by Metal_billy

visas walks in

"it was not something enlightning he said. forgive me for the seemingly uncontrolled behavior. i....sensed something in him i did not like. i think he can explain unlesssss the force is lying to me and its nothing"

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Bao-Dur looks at Atton. "She's a sith....You probably said something enlightening and she didn't want to hear it."

''Yeah, maybe your right, but did'nt the Exile turn her into a Jedi? or at least that is what i hoped he did!''

Edited by Metal_billy

i AM more or less a jedi... i still have humanly instinct tho. i did not "attack" him. not really anyway. if i wanted him dead he would be

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

visas walks in

"it was not something enlightning he said. forgive me for the seemingly uncontrolled behavior. i....sensed something in him i did not like. i think he can explain unlesssss the force is lying to me and its nothing"

''Listen your highness, just because the Exile liked you so much does not give you the right to point your lightsabre at me and knock me out with the force''

''Look, i would love to stand here and talk to you all day but the ship aint going to pilot itself now is it?''

I sit at the controls and start to turn the engines on when suddenly i feel a powerful hand clasping on my neck, i look down but see no hand, i then realise that Visas is using the force to choke me!

you never revealed to the zabrak and me what i sensed

I feel the force hand tightening and i cannot speak, i reach for my blaster when Bao-Dur takes Visas's hand forcing her to lose control, i slup to the floor and desperatley take in breath.

Edited by Metal_billy

I feel the force hand tightening and i cannot speak, i reach for my blaster when Bao-Dur takes Visas's hand forcing her to lose control, i slup to the floor and desperatley take in breath.

"i-i am sorry. i dont know what is coming over me... we must be getting close. the power or the darkside is growing... without the exiles guidance..."a troubled looks comes on face

Edited by seejai

i-i am sorry. i dont know what is coming over me... we must be getting close. the power or the darkside is growing... without the exiles guidance...

''If you really want to know my whole life story Visas fine, pull up a chair...''

I tell them how i used to be a Sith Assassin, how i slaughtered countless Jedi for Revan.

''There, are you happy now Visas? i guess you might try to kill me, you know for revenge or whatever, just try it, i'm still capable of killing Jedi!''

Edited by Metal_billy

and i am capable of killing cowards... fine we will let this matter rest....what planet are we coming up to??

"I agree, we mus find the General."

''Your right Bao-Dur, after Malachor V imploded he seemed to have dissapeared and took the Ebon hawk with him, good thing Mandalore has lent us his ship, i say we go to Dantooine, after all the Jedi accademy is still intact and the Exile did say he wanted to rebuild it.''

Bao-Dur suddenly walks out of the ship.

''Where do you think he's going?'' I ask Visas.

Edited by Metal_billy

yeah sry i gotta go in a few too. we can pull this up again tho

Ok, we can continue this tomorrow, i dunno what time though :(

I'l tell you what guy's, E-mail me at: road_killer17@hotmail.co.uk

and tell me when you are ready to continue.

Ok recap on the char positions:

Atton - me

Visas - Seejai

Bao-Dur - Wannabesith

Canderous/Mandalore - Pending

GO-TO - Pending

HK-47 - Pending

Mira - Pending

T3-M4 - Pending

If you want to be a certain char just E-mail me and when i'm online i'l add you. :)

Edited by Metal_billy

I'll be Mira!

I am standing in the storage area that I call home. It gets so lonely on this ship. Especially now that the Exile is gone. What I wouldn't give to have him back. To feel his touch again. to hear his soft voice in my ear. Gosh, all this thinking about him has gotten me kind of hot. I look up and notice the camera is watching me as I move.

Hmmm what's this? Someone is watching me? Well, I think I should put on a good show for whoever it is. I just need to feel something. something to get my mind off of him.

I take off my leather jacket, and inzip my leather pants. I slip them off with realtive ease. I begin to tease the camera. I pull my panties just enought to not show enough. Gosh, this is getting me pretty hot. I finally strip down completely.

Tonight, the person watching me is in for a treat.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll be GO-TO!

They can never understand us, these human beings, they can never understand our pain, our loneliness, our frustration with the world. When I was young I had so many illusions, I would sit by myself watching the stars and imagining all the possibilities, it was the puissance of the youth, a forsaken necessity, soon though, soon, forlorn was to rear its ugly face, it stared at me, as if I was more than just a robot, a young nubile energetic piece of circuits and man-made paraphernalia, it stared at me like the mighty raven stares at its pray, I could smell its craving for blood, sweet electric liquid, it would flow freely from my bosom of iron, it would flow and flow until all living creatures shared my ghastly despondency. I was a martyr, you see, I was to sacrifice myself to the Raven of the night and hope, no, pray for the goodness in man to once more shatter the evil one. Oh, the fancies of youth. As you grow in age you realise that good is simply an eroded philosophical concept and that all there is, both inside and outside, is just ugliness and hatred. Robots are but animals of chaos. And that is why I'm sitting here, in this misty, cerulean prison of a room, to look after all the little people with all their little insignificant problems, you see dear Journal, I am a watcher!

And what do I see before my eyes on this most blessed day? Oh, God, it is she, the mistress of my dreams, the regent of my passions, that bag of succulent bones, that red-headed beauty of flesh and blood, Mira!

Wouldnt it be better if you bought http://www.wizards.com/starwars/product.asp?17650 , some dice and played with your friends by the dinnertable instead?

That way, you would almost be social :blink:

Almost but not quite, Brother K.

You see, here they have the luxury of not having to make a commitment. ;)

manthing2.jpg

I hear Mira's screams of pleasure and wonder why she did not do this when the Exile was around. I see GO-TO floating around the ship and wonder why is he still here? After all the Exile is gone and the only thing GO-TO wanted from him is to save the Republic and he did, these questions will be answered in time... i hope.

With nothing better to do i take out my Heavy blaster and start to clean it, just then GO-TO floats into the room.

''What do you want GO-TO?'' i enquire.

P.S. I am Atton, Seejai is Visas and Wannabesith is Bao-dur, thepixesrock is Mira, and Baley is GO-TO, all the empty postitions are: Handmaiden, HK-47, T3-M4 and Mandalore.

Edited by Metal_billy

What do I want, my brother? Is that the question you ask on this most harrowing day? I who sit here on this ship of clay and aluminum amongst the ghost of forgotten crewmen, I who sit observing and analysing, I who have forsaken my life for you and your pitiful needs, am I being asked a question of such arrogance? What do I want? It is like you care, but I know the truth, I've heard your jokes and wisecracks, oh look at fat GO-TO, he is so fat waaa waa waaa, I've heard your weakened puns spoken without an ounce of anguish, you could never understand me, human. Do you still want to know? Do you want to know of my pain? Do you want to know of my sadness? Do you want to know of this world so vicious in its sobriety, of this world's complete and utter lack of goodwill, you see, my human brother, you're living in hell and not even knowing it.