How HK-47 was built

Hey, if any of you guys look at the ''Way-off topic'' section then you may have read a few posts from me, rest assured that i'm back and did not leave. :D

Ok, before i start, this thread has no point other than a fun little thread to pass the time. Warning!: this thread requires lots of imagination.

Incase you did not know HK-47 was built by Darth Revan during the Mandalorian wars as an assassination droid.

This is something that i made up and has no usefulness to both games and just basic Star wars lore, it's just a bit of fun.

The following is what i think Revan did when he was programming HK-47:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Malak: Master, you have built the body of the assassin droid, are you going to program him now?

Revan: Yes, i plan to add some potent assassination protocols, aswell as basic skills and feats.

Malak: I hope he will make a formidiable asset, we need all the help we can get against the Madalorians...

Revan: Do you question my skills apprentice? You forget as to who of us is stronger.

Malak: O..of course not Master.

Revan: Now, lets see what i can do to the droid...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now is the fun part, what the computer says i will make red, what Revan inputs i will make green.

--------------------------------

Accsessing memmory core.

Memmory core accessed, status: Empty, program new memmory core?: Yes/No

/Yes

Please instal primary systems:

/Instal system: ''Assassination protocols''

Instaling.

System: ''Assassination protocols'' instaled, proceed?

/Add password

Please input desired password:

/Password: *******

Password inputed.

/Instal system: ''Vocabulator seires V.549''

Instaling.

System: ''Vocabulator series V.549'' instaled, proceed?

/Rename system.

Please input desired name for system: ''Vocabulator series V.549''

/''HK vocabulator''

System renamed.

/Instal system: ''Photoreceptors colour_Red''

Instaling.

System: ''Photoreceptors colour_Red'' instaled, proceed?

/Instal emergency protocol system.

Please verify system discription.

/System discription: deactivate systems: ''Assassination protocols''and ''Main memmory'' opon deactivation or voice activated password, password:

I am Darth Revan

Instaling.

Emergency protocol system instaled, systems ''Assassination protocols'' and ''Main memmory'' will deactivate apon deactivation or voice activated password:

I am Darth Revan

proceed?

/If primarry system is diactivated, voice password:

I am Darth Revan

will activate system.

Request confirmed.

/Save and quit.

Saving.

Saved...Quiting.

-------------------------------------

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve master.

Revan: Ah, he is working perfectly.

Malak: Well, lets see...

Malak: Droid, what is your primary function?

HK-47: Answer: To assassinate meatbags such as your self acording to my masters wishes.

Malak: Meatbag!! you dare insult me droid?! I shal have you melted down into scrap!

Revan: *Laughing* That was quite amusing, i shal make him say that from now on.

-----------------------------

/Add term: ''Meatbag'' to primary vocal database.

Adding.

Added.

/Save and quit.

Saving.

Saved...Quiting.

------------------------------------

HK-47: Query: Master, why is the meatbag angry at me, am i malfunctioning in anyway?

Revan: *Chuckles* No HK, he is angry because you called him meatbag.

HK-47: Statement: I see, i did not realise the term ''Meatbag'' was offencive.

Malak: Master why have you added meatbag to his vocal database?

Revan: Because my apprentice, i simply find it amusing.

------------------------------------

Now its your turn, post your own theary on how HK-47 was constructed, add some text between Revan and Malak, then put some computer text of HK-47 and Revan, then add some nore text between Revan and Malak, remember, this is just for fun.

Postscript: I hope i put this in the right section. :)"

Let's have some fun now :lol:

Edited by Metal_billy

Welcome back Metal Billy, we're glad your back... we thought we would've lost you.

I could agree on your imagination... in fact Revan did program HK to consider everyone but him as meatbag, including Malak. Ha ha

i thought HK-47 was built in a Ford factory...

I think you mean Droid factory and no, the HK-50 models were built in a factory at the Telos military base, there is a door that when you approach it it say's: ''Military base sublevel'' but the whole HK-50 factory was cut out at the last minute. :)

After Revan, HK-47 was diactivated again, and Goto found him and used him to build the HK-50 models.

For more info look here.

Edited by Metal_billy

Installing various components:

- Sensor

- Memory Chip

- System Core

- Language Chip

- Assassination protocols

HK-47: Activating...

Revan: He seems alright...

Malak: Hope he doesn't go crazy all of a sudden.

Revan: Don't worry.

HK-47: Query: Why is the tall man bald?

Malak: What do you mean bald, you piece of junk, I'll...

Revan: Calm down... he's still processing...

Malak: He'd better be.

HK-47: Statement: Hello, my name is HK-47. How may I serve? Is there someone you need to kill master?

Revan: Not at the moment, unless you could get rid of some of my useless soldiers that are standing there all day in front of the coffee machine!

HK-47: Query: May I be equipped with a rifle?

Revan: How bout a rocket launcher?

HK-47: Sounds great, the more flames the more meatbags burn to hell.

Malak: Seems to be working fine.

HK-47: Statement: My functions are at 100%, but why are you here? You are not my master? If you touch my circuits I'll use my mounted flame thrower to crisp that shiny head of yours!

Malak: That's ENOUGH! I can't take it anymore Revan. Disable this thing before I slice his memory core with my lightsaber....

Later:

HK-47: Happy statement: Hello, you useless bunch of idiots, I've come to take the garbage out.

Employee: What do you mean garbage? Get outta here you pile of metal.

HK-47: Angry statement: This unit doesn't enjoy insults. I have been programed to terminate all meatbags in this area. And you are meatbags, standing there doing nothing besides playing cards. Perhaps we could heat up the engines by tossing your worthless bodies in them.

Employee: Hey you! (Employee 2) Come here! Help me get rid of this droid!

HK-47: Resistance? You humans do not understand. There is no resistance.

Employee 2: BLAST HIM!!!

HK-47: Finally I can test my assassination protocols.

HK blasts the two freaks and drags them until the garbage deposit onboard the ship.

HK-47: Query: Would you like some more coffee before you fly into the next asteroid field?

Employee 1&2: Ugh... what the? AAAHHH!!!!

HK-47: Statement: The coffee has terminated. Sorry.

HK throws the two into deep space.

HK-47: Statement: Here you go master. The garbage has been wasted. Now, would you like me to dispose of the bald one?

Revan: Maybe another time... thank you HK!

HK-47: Closing statement: Always a pleasure to crush meatbags. But next time, no coffee, it makes me nervous!

Edited by Alec

i thought HK-47 was built in a Ford factory...

I think you mean Droid factory and no, the HK-50 models were built in a factory at the Telos military base, there is a door that when you approach it it say's: ''Military base sublevel'' but the whole HK-50 factory was cut out at the last minute. :)

After Revan, HK-47 was diactivated again, and Goto found him and used him to build the HK-50 models.

For more info look here.

It's weird cos Goto doesn't have control on Telos so how could he enter the Military base sub-level? Probably the Exchange was envolved?

A day at Anchorhead with HK-47.

HK-47: Query: How come all this sand is heating my circuits, master?

Revan: Calm down, I'm sending you to a repair shop.

HK-47: Statement: I do not need repairs! Besides, who are these midgets running around me?

Revan: They are called Jawas, and their language is terribly difficult to understand.

HK-47: Perhaps an iron wire around their neck could increase their voice patterns.

Revan: No, no violence unless I order you.

HK-47: Too bad.

Suddenly 3 Sand People enter the settlement and start attacking everyone.

SP: ROAR!!!

HK-47: Statement: ROAR to yourself you worthless sack of meat! I guess I could test my new ice machine to make little ice cubes outta those masked weirdoes.

Revan: Stay here while I deal with them.

HK-47: I do not agree... oh, look! A nice disintegrator is hanging out of my masters pocket... let me take off some weight for you master.

HK-47: Query: Master, do wish to blast these freaks and bury them in the Krayt Dragon cave so we can give a little snack to our friend Krayt?

Or do you prefer to blast their heads off and then ask them a few questions?

Revan: HK!!! Use your language abilities to stop them!

HK-47: Statement: I'm sorry master. My language abilities seem to not function when I'm holding this beautiful titanium blaster in my arms. Let me re-enable my functions.

HK blasts the 3 Sand People! WHAM!!!!

Revan: Good job.

HK-47: Thank you. Now what did you want to ask the Sand People's head?

Revan: Oh, nothing.

HK-47: Then I shall feed their corpses to the Rancors.

Revan: Very well, I'll wait for you here.

HK-47: Do not be afraid if I am late. I will return... and if you see a dangling head attached to my leg, it will be the head of one of those annoying midgets. Now, I must feed Skippy (The Rancor) with these useless Sand Meatbags.

Revan: yey!! my new washing machine is finnished

HK : please insert washing power and select spin cycle

Malak: I HATE BEING CLEAN!!! (smashes Hk the washing machine)

Revan: eeekkkk....(Wispers)i'll get you malak and your hair....

Revan: (after making hk into an assasin hair dresser)

HK: is there a hair cut you want master?

Revan: no go and shave malaks head with a flame thrower

HK: very well master! (flame throws malaks hair off and melts all the follicals together)

Malak : you stupid droid, ill never have hair again (lightsaers HK into few peices that cant be put back together)

a few months later

Revan : finaly ive finnished my new assasin droid after the other 46 got destroyed or exploded finaly my HK47 is ready

HK: Ready to serve master

Revan: Yey!!!

HK: Are there any meat bags you want termanated master?

Revan : theres a few.....

Malak aprochese[sp?]

Malak: oh no ! not a another one of those inferiour assasain droids

HK: Die!! meatbag

chases malak around the ship while revan giggles and makes jokes to the crew

meh kinda weak but still lol

Guest The Architect

Okay, I'll try one, however, I've never ever been a good dialogue writer, but I'll give it a shot. Note that this is after HK-47 is built, but the point is, it is a dialogue sequence that I've always thought may have happened between pre-KOTOR Revan and HK-47 ..

HK-47: Observation: Master, I've noticed that your apprentice is rather efficent and brutal, now that's a good thing...however, he demonstrates the intelligence of a rancor and I'm afraid he may one day place you in unnecessary danger.

Revan: So what's your point?

HK-47: Statement: My point is, I beleive you should take on a new apprentice...

Revan: Well, I did originally have someone in mind, but...nah, nevermind. Malak may be weird, but he's alright...in small doses. Besides, we need someone to pick on, without Malak, things would be boring around here...

HK-47: Statement: Well, unfortunately I have to disagree with you master. I was going to suggest that you seek out a new apprentice who is actually not some lanky clown that dresses in red-pyjamas and actually has hair, in other words, anyone but that 'meatbag'...

(Malak is hiding around the corner, listening to the conversation between Revan and HK-47, but he's had enough of HK's smartass behaviour, so he comes out and confronts HK)...

Malak: (ignites lightsaber) What did you call me?! Master, this droid of yours has got some nerve talking to me like that, if you don't mind, I'd like to cut this piece of junk into little pieces and sell him to Jawa scavengers on...

Revan: Enough! One more word out of you apprentice, and I'll remove that demented jaw of yours!

Malak: :"> Alright then...master!

HK-47: Statement: Master, as much as I hate this 'meatbag' and love to see him be put down and humiliated, he may become all depressed, wet his pyjamas and go emo...

Malak: (shouting) STOP CALLING ME 'MEATBAG' YOU PIECE OF...

HK-47: Mocking query: Why I'm sorry, I wasn't listening to you. What did you say..'meatbag'?!

Malak: :'( Leave me alone! Your lucky your Revan's droid, because if you weren't, you'd be one big pile of scrap already...

HK-47: Statement: Oh, do shut up 'meatbag'!

Malak: :angry: Master, please tell him to stop calling me a...wha?

(Revan is rolling on the floor, laughing his ass off)...

Revan: :p:huh::lol: Sorry Malak, but I can't do that. It's funny how HK gets on your nerves so easily, it's your fault for getting all worked up just because he calls you 'meatbag'. You need to get over it and lighten up. Stop being a sissy...

Malak: :'( :angry: Your supposed to be my friend! But all you do is talk behind my back all the time with this...droid! It's not my fault my mum dresses me! Yeah, that's right, I heard everything you said, I don't know what I've ever done to you! :'( I hate you! You hear me, I hate you! I never want to be your friend anymore. One day I'm going to get you back, I'm going to get you back when you least expect it. You and that freak droid of yours! You'll pay, you'll both pay!!!

(Malak runs off like a little girl. The whole time Malak was whinging like Carth, Revan was just laughing his ass off, and HK-47's reactor core was glowing, amused by Malak's behaviour)...

Revan: See what I mean? Without Malak, things would be very boring around here, and HK, that's why he's my apprentice, he's good for a laugh...

HK-47: Statement: I understand now master. I didn't think anything would beat hearing the dying screams of inferior 'meatbags', but I guess I was wrong. I still have much to learn from you master...

Edited by The Architect

Poor Malak. I guess one day he'll have his revenge.

Lets make it that way to even things up a little:

The Leviathan is travelling towards a strange world... coincidently Tatooine is just next to it:

HK-47: Statement: The ship seems deserted today, guess those meatbags have gone into hiding.

Malak is using stealth and appears in front of HK.

Malak: Suprise chum! Guess today you master isn't around since he's training. So it's just you and me.

HK-47: Curious statement: Aaah, the bald one has finally demonstrated he isn't afraid. I was beginning to think he was quite a poo-poo head.

Malak: I'll show you poo-poo head!!!

Malak turns on his lightsaber.

HK takes out his blaster rifle and fires at Malak.

Malak deflects all his shots and Force Pushes him to the ground and uses Droid Stun.

Malak: Think you can outsmart a Jedi like me, huh? You stupid droid. I guess Revan will have to make a new HK-48, but I guess that I'll be doing the programming this time.

Malak slice a few parts off HK!

HK-47: Confused: Ugh... what the? My memory chip is acting funny... bzzzz.

Malak: Your metal will be quite useful for Czerka Corp. Think they'll be able to complete their new sandcrawler tomorrow thanks to your help.

Malak picks HK and throws him into an escape pod. He then launches it into space making it crash just outside the Anchorhead settlement.

Yuka Laka: (In Ithorian) Aaah... guess I have found gold today! Lets take you to my shop and fix you up. I'm sure some idiot will buy you for a modest sum... he he

Malak's revenge is complete.

Edited by Alec

LOL, Alec that is an intereting view of what happened, i bet that something like that did infact happen.

HK-47 may be good, but he is still not good enough to fight a Jedi let alone a Sith lord, unless he had more arms and lightsabre's... :thumbsup:

That would be sweet, he could have the same body design but with more arms and a cloak attatched to make him look the buissness, and when threatend by a Jedi he could whip out 4 red lightsabres and whoop his ass! :)

I can just imagine it now:

Jedi: Ha! the Sith send a droid after me, im insulted i'm just going to cut of your head and send it back to your master.

HK-60: Amused threat: Oh, no meatbag you missunderstand, it is i who will send your head back to the council.

HK-60 ignites his 4 read lightsabres

Jedi: Wh..a..t? h..ow, thats imposible! Droids can't use lightsabres!

HK-60: Statement: With the Dark side, anything is possible meatbag!

HK-60 quickly cuts off the Jedi's head, as the head rolls towards HK-60's legs, he picks it up and says the Sith code. :devil:

Edited by Metal_billy

Then HK-66 gives Order 66 to the other Jedi Droids and they kill all the remaining Jedi.

But then Revan and Malak come and use the Leviathan's cannons to fire on the surface where the HK factory is located... and BOOM go the little droids. :shifty:

Guest The Architect
Poor Malak. I guess one day he'll have his revenge.

Lets make it that way to even things up a little:

The Leviathan is travelling towards a strange world... coincidently Tatooine is just next to it:

HK-47: Statement: The ship seems deserted today, guess those meatbags have gone into hiding.

Malak is using stealth and appears in front of HK.

Malak: Suprise chum! Guess today you master isn't around since he's training. So it's just you and me.

HK-47: Curious statement: Aaah, the bald one has finally demonstrated he isn't afraid. I was beginning to think he was quite a poo-poo head.

Malak: I'll show you poo-poo head!!!

Malak turns on his lightsaber.

HK takes out his blaster rifle and fires at Malak.

Malak deflects all his shots and Force Pushes him to the ground and uses Droid Stun.

Malak: Think you can outsmart a Jedi like me, huh? You stupid droid. I guess Revan will have to make a new HK-48, but I guess that I'll be doing the programming this time.

Malak slice a few parts off HK!

HK-47: Confused: Ugh... what the? My memory chip is acting funny... bzzzz.

Malak: Your metal will be quite useful for Czerka Corp. Think they'll be able to complete their new sandcrawler tomorrow thanks to your help.

Malak picks HK and throws him into an escape pod. He then launches it into space making it crash just outside the Anchorhead settlement.

Yuka Laka: (In Ithorian) Aaah... guess I have found gold today! Lets take you to my shop and fix you up. I'm sure some idiot will buy you for a modest sum... he he

Malak's revenge is complete.

:lol: But nah, Malak's a stupid hippie, and HK-47 is not stupid enough to fire a blaster rifle at Malak, since he's killed many Jedi and Sith before, and blabbers on about how to kill Jedi/Sith etc in KOTOR II, if you gain enough influence with him that is, so I can't see Malak beating HK-47, if they fought, my money would be on HK-47, because Malak is far too dumb and arrogant, and HK would feed off Malak's stupidity.

i belive that HK-47 fighting system was beter when he was with revan befor malak trund on him. HK is the perfekt battle droid/jedi killer and he used to be with revan and malak so i think he could kill malak(he's to stupid to understand what that was hitting him :ph34r: )in the game he have lost some of his system :lol:

Edited by mandalorianx