Low Level Consular, Jedi Master.

I was a level 15 consular and I have been to 2 plants 1 moon and Kreia turned me into a Jedi Master. I remember last time I played I was level 25-30 before I was a Jedi Master. Is this normal having a low Jedi consular level and turning into a Jedi Master? Is this a good thing?

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Well, one of two things happened:

1 = You just arrived late. (As Alec has already said.) You probably didn't talk to Kreia enough if this is true.

2 = You were a gray/neutral Jedi, and as one of those you can't become one of the "pretige classes" such as Jedi Master.

Well, one of two things happened:

1 = You just arrived late. (As Alec has already said.) You probably didn't talk to Kreia enough if this is true.

2 = You were a gray/neutral Jedi, and as one of those you can't become one of the "pretige classes" such as Jedi Master.

I think it was just because I didn't talk to Kreia enough.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Would have preferred to have more of Prestige levels for PC.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

yeah you can get about 35 levels in your PC .. (iirc 50 is the overall limit)

but seriously, that's way way too powerful ... you are mopping the floor with everyone at 20-30, so the last couple of tens are hardly necessary!

Fortune favors the bald.

PC is basically player character. A few ways of leveling up. Can Hssiss spawn upon encountering Jedi corpse in towards right branch of sith tomb right at back of Korriban's shyrack cave. Clicking repeatedly on Jedi corpse activates two Hssiss for every time that corpse was clicked on. Though would not usually use it as I hardly get to lvl 50. Master Force Drain will help as force points do not regenerate when in sith tomb, both for LS/DS. Finding some means of Force regeneration from Jedi/Dark Jedi robes will assist.

Find using kinrath spawn in Dantooine's crystal cave easier. Once in area of cave where crystal formations are, swop a character out of party and choose another to get different party members, then run out of cave to trigger kinrath hatchlings. Around 6-7 or more of them each time. Leveled up to 24 using this way of training. However, once kinrath matriach quest is triggered, spawn triggering will cease and no longer operate.

Fighting against Sith assassins on Dxun after confirming with Mandalore that your character is ready to depart for Iziz on Onderon would be another. Having Kreia in your party with Death Field/Master Heal will allow replenishment of life from leeching Assassins' Vitality points. Try not to venture too close to Mandalore's operations building otherwise six Sith assassins will appear and spawning time will cease in after a short while later.

One can get up to level 50. Just that quite a few prestige class-specific feats can be obtained by between level 35-37. Don't really need to go any further unless sunsequent levels increase skills, force points, and feats that can be selected from feats menu are needed.

Go by number of attribute points you would want to have from leveling up character. 1 point for attributes after every 4 levels, basically. Tend to leave character level at 24, which means getting 6 points for attributes is enough for me so far.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Listen, 15th level is freaking high.  Low level is 1st to 3rd level.  Sheesh.

Indeed.

CRPG's and especially Kotor 2 perverts idea about what is high level.

Isn't

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And the level 15 requirement for a K2 Jedi class before gaining Prestige levels is not really needed also.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧