The Last Jedi

I would prefer Plo Koon, but 1 - Palpatine is strong 2 - I've seen Plo Koon in combat so I can't say... he might suck as the others, since those masters all suck... cos they stand there all day sat down in their chamber and discuss.

Real Jedi need to fight... like Yoda, Obi-Wan, Luke, Revan ecc.

I would prefer Plo Koon, but 1 - Palpatine is strong  2 - I've seen Plo Koon in combat so I can't say... he might suck as the others, since those masters all suck... cos they stand there all day sat down in their chamber and discuss.

Real Jedi need to fight... like Yoda, Obi-Wan, Luke, Revan ecc.

Umm enough said he was In jedi power battles. hes like slow but hes powerful with a lighstaber.

I remember. But the games are different than the movies. Everyone can be good in a game.

Look at Jolee in K1... 60 years old and still can beat Katarns and Dark Jedi. Now that's what I call and old wise man.

Ship crashes aren't always fatal, unless say perhaps in vacuum space, without any sort of breathing equipment. Depends much on environment and kind of sentient being involved.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Why can't you just accept his death?

Even the Jedi Masters from K1/K2 were killed... what about them?

I've accepted his death and I know he died. That's why I started my original complaint. I don't care about those other Jedi cause I never played as them. I cared about Plo Koon cause I played with him for several hours on end and the fact he should have had a speaking roll or something....I mean come on..He's so much cooler than Kit-Adi-Mundi. Or even that one chick who has two lighstabers.......In short:::: I wish Plo Koon had not been killed off.

I agree that he was better than other dumb Jedi Council members. Are you referring to Adi Gallia (the chick with twin lightsabers)

I thought Adi Gali was the black girl with the headress like thing and had one lightsaber..She was on jedi power battles...I don't think she had 2..I wish I knew the girls name..she's like green and she's on Star Wars Battlefront 2..My friend plays as her alll the time on there when we play..

Well anyway, twin lightsabers are excellent in KOTOR, not like JA.

There's just one things I wanted in K1/K2... the ability to kick and to Force Jump whenever I want... but unfortunately it's an RPG. Although you can kick once in a while if you attack normally.

Why can't you just accept his death?

Even the Jedi Masters from K1/K2 were killed... what about them?

Well, people don't really have to be absolute about either, do they?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You'll never get an exact number of how many Jedi were left over.

I tend to agree, and I think the original question has become not the focus of this thread anymore.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts