The Last Jedi

You'll never get an exact number of how many Jedi were left over. All it takes is for some new author to be writing a Star Wars book who needs another character or some new Star Wars game and ta-da - Magic! A new Jedi character is created who just happened to survive the purge.

(shrug)

Never seems to get old though.

And Plo Kloon was sweet.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

We'll he was blasted from behind... he started burning in his fighter... he crashed into a building and exploded and you still think he's alive?

I don't think Jedi are that difficult to kill. They're not immortal... although in some cases there are Force Spirits.

Think about those 3 weenies that accompanied Mace before facing Sidious. Those weren't masters, they were losers, they got all killed in less than 6 seconds.

How much of this is actually cannon though?

Only movies are absolutely canon.

I'm just happy that Plo Koon was killed like other ones.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

How much of this is actually cannon though?

Only movies are absolutely canon.

I'm just happy that Plo Koon was killed like other ones.

You cannot say the movies are absolutely canon, all of the EU have to be approved by the GL himself so they are canon also.

Not exactly...movies are G canon and override anything that may have happened in the comics, novels, games, etc. While comics, games and books are C canon. So, yes EU is canon but not on the same level as the movies.

Exactly.

And if I want, I can think that nothing that is told in EU ever happened. No Yuuzhan Vong, Revan, Sith Wars, Exar Kun...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)