47 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite

• ep 1
    • ep 2
    • ep 3
    • ep 4
    • ep 5
    • ep 6

yeah he was sooo obnoxious. i wanted to kill padme for being dumb enough to marry him

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Padme was a waste of time. Besides, the Jedi can't have love relations. So... what I would've done is: Kick Anakin out of the Order so he couldn't bother the galaxy anymore... so Yoda and Obi-Wan, or even Mace before them, could kick Palpy and throw him down the kilometer high skyscrapers of Coruscant! He he

Episode VI: More like tragedy of Vader in some ways.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Part of Episode 5 where Luke ignores Yoda's suggestion to leave his lightsaber behind and go unarmed into dark cave on Dagobah as part of training was ignored. Was fighting his own reflection in a way, although it was in form of a Vader-like entity.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The best bit is where palpatine comes back to life and kills luke and leia before burning all of the ewoks and breaking jar jars neck only to find out that jar jar has a clone and swiftly cremates him...Oh wait i just ruined episode 7: Jar Jar Genocide!!! sorry...

ESB just for the AT-ATs :p and ep3 sucked

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

LOL Cackling morons :huh: *cough* Palpatine *cough*

I like episode 1, It was the beginning of the whole thing and good in its time. So many people where just waiting 30-20 years to see it. And it wasnt one of those new movies (2 and 3) Which was totally enduced by special effects alone, It had a fairly good story and good special effects as well which made it good. Solid story like the last 3, So it was kind of a combination a point in Star Wars where GL acctually still had a little bit of care for the movies not just spamming it is noob effects.

Not even origian ones? You bastard :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I voted episode 3. Good CG scenes and there was actual emotion and plot. It impressed me that Lucas & Co. came back and make this decent, good-looking movie after the atrocious episode 1 and 2, and after the successful, but exclusive trilogy from 20 years ago.

Edited by Blank

Indeed. I've rarely seen so badly cut film as ep2. :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)