1. 1. whats your favorite

• ep 1
    • ep 2
    • ep 3
    • ep 4
    • ep 5
    • ep 6

mine is 6. i dont know if theres allready a poll for this but oh well

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

RotJ would have been mine but those bloody Ewoks ruined it for me.

That, and the fact GL decided to plaster whiny boy's face over the Force ghost of Anakin Skywalker.

Had he gone with his original idea of Wookiees instead of Ewoks, the movie would have kicked butt.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That, and the fact GL decided to plaster whiny boy's face over the Force ghost of Anakin Skywalker.

Had he gone with his original idea of Wookiees instead of Ewoks, the movie would have kicked butt.

I mean a world with wookiees helping fight would be cool with more violence and all, but the ewoks helped fight with their traps, I thought it was pretty cool.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Episode 6, intense fights, a good ending to the movies, Ewoks*shudders*, at least they weren't as bad as Jar Jar. The prequels I hated, so they weren't even my first choice anyway, it was close between the Empire Strikes back though.

I would have to say that Empire Strikes Back is almost as great as Return of the Jedi, but its not. I haven't really watched the prequels, I am going to have to watch each one again to judge them.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

I mean a world with wookiees helping fight would be cool with more violence and all, but the ewoks helped fight with their traps, I thought it was pretty cool.

Too bad their traps never worked...

I liked episode 1, it was good in its time, and the start of it all. I love the last 3 (ANH, ESB, RotJ) because these movies where pure classics, and they where long, with a full story which was satisfying, and digital and computer generated effects didnt take the whole thing over. RotS was alright as it was the end and summed everything up combining all the movies.

yes the old ones are definately the best. ok sry about the repeating thread thing but im new and i wouldnt know what to do with search anyway. when i was little the part where it shows that ewok dying always really depressed me haha

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

yeah but they won sooo... just shows the empire not to meddle with them lol :p

The first, unaltered Star Wars that I saw when I was...well, when I was younger.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Episode III: ROTS. It basically turned Anakin, for a brief moment while he was slaughtering younglings and Neimoidians on Mustafa into a prophet not exactly unlike a devil's advocate or messenger of death. His demonic/hideous side, which could not be seen after he got clad in Vader suit towards ending.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Episode 4. Started the whole thing, and my favourite memory of it is being six years old, standing with my family outside the theatre, in a line that went around the block, in the middle of winter, hoping to get tickets. We made it, and all I really remember of that first viewing is the opening scene when the Star Destroyer took forever to come into view... since then I can't count how many times I've seen the movie, and it hasn't lost any magic, even from being reduced to the small screen, and having Greedo shoot first. <_<

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.