exile jedi

Oh yeah right. M4-78 was for Lonna Vash, your right. I forgot it should've been on Telos.

Yes, T3 was used as beacon to find the Exile and inform her about Revan's location.

Yes that is why T3 was there but ,that depends on whether the Exile was searching. That would mean before getting on the Harbinger the Exile was looking for T3. It is more likely that the Exile was the beacon. The only thing that I know of to theorize on what the Exile was doing on the Harbinger ,is the questions pertaining to the fate of Revan ,Malak and ,The Civil War.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I see. I just always thought the Exile was after Revan was reborn, I didn't know the Exile followed him before he was reborn.

You haven't played the first game?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Canonical Exile is female, so nope.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

What Guide to Droids states is true, geez. How it seems to be so hard to understand for everybody?

Alright... but they should've released it before the game. In K2 u can choose whether to be male or female so I don't think it's 100% canon. If in K3 we see a female JE then I will agree that she is canon female.

If you haven't noticed that you can set Revan to be Dark sider, even though (s)he is canonically Lightside male.

Canonical character only matters if someone writes SW book and Revan/Exile is in it or are mentioned in it, then author uses canonical one, aka LSM and LSF.

If k3 comes out, we propably can choose what Revan/Exile are, DSM, LSM, LSF or DSF

The Exile was referred to as a "heroine" in a droid guide. There has been no mention that this is the Exile they'll be using in future stories. That would be up to the authors and LA to decide. Personally, I put very little stock in "canon" versions of characters who were represented with undefined identities in the only medium (in this case video games) that had their stories.

Duh.

Of course they are using female exile <_<

Geez, HOW THIS ****ING THING IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. Exile is LSF canonically, and every SW-thing (expect propably non-existant K3) will handle her as LSF

Duh.

Geez, HOW THIS ****ING THING IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. Exile is LSF canonically, and every SW-thing (expect propably non-existant K3) will handle her as LSF

exactly

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Duh.

This is up for speculation. It's really is up to the author of the comic or novel if they make the Exile/Revan what the guide books say. If the author decides to make Revan DS/F then it will override the guide book and thus Revan would be canon a dark side female.

And considering current events in the KOTOR comic series, Zayne wouldn't be the Exile even if the Exile was male. Zayne is a renegade Jedi now on the run, hunting down the members of the Jedi who sat on the Taris council.

Edited by Wild Storm

Umm... idea of canonical characters is that they'll use them. For example, in JK Dark Forces (?) there is DS ending where Kyle kills Jan Ors etc. However, later games (outcast, Academy) uses canonical Kyle, which is lightside. And those few novels that mentions Kyle uses "canonical Kyle"

LSM Revan, LSF Exile, that's fact. Now if you want to speculate about a male exile right, but that is never going to happen anyway.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canon or uncanon, first game using Exile was a female for me, anyway. Even if canonical gender is a male Exile.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

canonical gender is female exile

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I've said, there hasn't been an official statement declaring a "canon" gender for the Exile. These:' Exile is female "canonically"', statements are based on a single reference in a droid guide book. Now, last I checked, droid guide books don't qualify as fictional story books.

My point is that a defined or undefined Exile (this goes for Revan as well) could have been used in those circumstances and neither would have changed the fact that the only story written on this character, has their identity undefined. The mere fact that this is fiction and that it has varied story archs involving one character, means that all the possibile stories and playthroughs have to be recognized as having "happened".

The Exile was a Dark side Male just as much as he was a Light side Female, to say otherwise would be arguing that these variations never existed. This is why "canon" is an inappropriate word to use in fiction, especially when the character in question isn't potrayed with a defined identity or alignment. If one avatar, one defined character had been used, I would have no reason for disagreement.

EDIT: Also, I expect that people will disagree with me. But the fact remains the Exile was referred to as a "heroine" in a single droid guide book (which is fine with me), what isn't fact however is that this translates to the female Exile being "canonized".

LA have the power to determine what they want, but they also licensed the Kotor games, and unless they consolidate the "canon" status of Revan and the Exile with a story that overrides/disregards the customization of both games, both characters remain undefined. Their names are sexually androgenous for a reason, unless your going to use them as starring character in a book/novel, their characters identities don't need much definition.

Edited by Darth Blivion

DROID BOOK IS ****ING OFFICIAL STATEMENT from LA, and LA's statement are LAW. Heroine means female. Leland Chee stated (before Exile's canonical gender was sure) that he is trying to make canonical Exile female.

No, storyarchs are not equal in canonical sense.

I am sorry, but I am becoming seriously pissed with this whole thing.

Revan is canonically LSM, he canonically redeemed Bastila (although you could kill her in game), he canonically did (at least most) things like lightsider would do.

Revan is LSM, Exile is LSF, other versions of their characters are just as canon as N-canon aka infinite stories in which there is stupid robot-Darth Mauls and other ****

LA have the power to determine what they want, but they also licensed the Kotor games, and unless they consolidate the "canon" status of Revan and the Exile with a story that overrides/disregards the customization of both games, both characters remain undefined. Their names are sexually androgenous for a reason, unless your going to use them as starring character in a book/novel, their characters identities don't need much definition.

And as I stated above, Kyle Katarn could be Darksider too...but he isn't, because canonically he is LS. Same thing is with Revan & Exile

Edited by Xard

Umm... idea of canonical characters is that they'll use them. For example, in JK Dark Forces (?) there is DS ending where Kyle kills Jan Ors etc. However, later games (outcast, Academy) uses canonical Kyle, which is lightside. And those few novels that mentions Kyle uses "canonical Kyle"

True. But still, an author could just go ahead and re-canonize it himself. But until, and if someone does, Exile is LSF and Revan is LSM.

Edited by Wild Storm

(S)He can't do that without permission of LFL (or LA, I'm not sure)