exile jedi

Mandalorian War - Prior to KotOR1, when Revan and Malak where Jedi.

End of Mandalorian War - Still Prior to KotOR1 but Revan ended it at Malachor 5 where he fell to the Darkside to whatever was in Trayus.

Jedi Civil War - Started at end of Mandalorian Wars my Revan and Malak, after reviving the whole 'fake' Sith and accessing the Star Forge after the war.

Revans Demise - Revan gets turned on by Malak, as the Jedi board his ship.

Revans Turning - Jedi turn Revan to their cause, give him new identity (we dont see this, still prior to KotOR1)

Then there are the events of KotOR1 which is still during the Jedi Civil War.

HK-47 is red droid found in one of rooms on EH. HK-50 are somewhat like prototypes of HK-47 template with grey metallic appearance.

Think of this through movie Terminator III: Rise of the Machines where Arnie is an older machine model than newer ones, and yet he still managed to overcome them.

Some of Exile's events occurred somewhat around same time or earlier than Revan's participation in war.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Revan when he went to help at the Mandalorian Wars mustered the renegade Jedi who wanted to go to war, Exile was one of them and Revan was like the the Field Marshal, and the Exile and other jedi where the Generals who had Republic troops under their command. Exile went to the Unknown regions to answer Revans call, thats why T3 was sent back with the Ebon Hawk as a distress signal, but what Exile was doing while Revan(reborn as you call him - supposedly killed and turned back to the jedi) is a mystery, no one knows why the Exile was on the Harbinger or what he was doing for that matter while Revan was a jedi, 2nd time around.

Edited by Sturm

After the events of KotOR1, Revan disapeared into Unknown space to fight the True Sith, we dont know what happened but Revan had some problems, and got T3 to take the Ebon Hawk and get Exile for help. The reason why the HK units (HK-50's) are attacking Exile is because they are pretty much like bounty hunters now becuase they where made for assasination purposes and want to kill Exile

Guest The Architect

If you want to know everything about the Exile's actions before the events of KOTOR II to clear things up for anyone who has questions, then read this...

The Exile was a Jedi Knight who studied and taught at the Jedi Academy on Dantooine. As a padawan, the Exile was taught by some unknown Master, however, we do know that Master Kavar was his/her instructor for a time.

But before the Exile could actually take a padawan on 'one-on-one', the Mandalorian Wars was taking place. The Exile had his/her own reasons for joining in the Mandalorian Wars (people in KOTOR II ask you about the Mandalorian Wars, such as Bao-Dur and Kreia, and you can decide why you (the Exile) participated in the Mandalorian Wars via dialogue).

But anyway, the Exile joined Republic forces led by renegade Jedi Knight Revan, the first Jedi Knight who had defied the Jedi Council and met the Mandalorians in battle. The Exile left his/her potential padawan Mical (the Disciple) behind, without a teacher/master.

The Exile served as a General under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars and was present at the final, decisive, destructive battle at Malachor V. The Exile gave the order to activate the Mass Shadow Generator, which ended up crushing both the Republic soldiers and the Mandalorians that were caught in the weapons destructive sphere.

The terrible amount of lives lossed by the Exile's order to activate the Mass Shadow Generator caused a substantial 'wound' in the Force, and the Exile suddenly found himself/herself completely severed from the Force. The Exile was the only Jedi Knight under Revan that was able to turn away from the dark-side at Malachor V, and he/she was also the only Jedi Knight who willingly returned to Coruscant, to face trial for his/her actions and defend them.

The trial concluded with the Jedi Council deciding to exile the Jedi Knight from the Jedi Order (hence the title "The Exile"). We are told that the Jedi Council exiled the Exile because he/she defied the Council's wishes and followed Revan to war.

However, there was more to the story. The Council actually feared the 'wound' in the Force that surrounded the Exile. Some on the Council beleived that they were punishing the Exile not because of what he/she did, but because he/she was symbolic of the many Jedi Knight's that had fallen to the dark-side over the course of history, and the only one the Council could avenge themselves on.

These Council members felt that the Exile was the perfect opportunity to examine why and how so many Jedi fell to the dark-side. More conservative Council members, however, felt no need to do more than exile the former Jedi. At first, the Exile believes that the Jedi Council severed him/her from the Force or that the atrocities of war simply tore away his/her connection from the force.

But later on, it is revealed (during the events of KOTOR II) that the Exile unknowingly severed himself/herself off from the Force in order to save himself/herself from the destructive Force wave that came from the death of all the people at Malachor V and of the planet itself.

Full details of the Exile's travels in the Outer Rim are unknown, but it is known that Atris had somehow orchestrated his/her return to known space; in order to attract the growing Sith threat, she leaked news of his/her return to the galaxy and, predictably, attracted the Sith's attention.

However, the Ebon Hawk rescued him/her from an unappealing fate. With the help of the utility droid T3-M4, the Ebon Hawk was guided to the mining facility at Peragus II. After that, the events of KOTOR II occur, where the Exile meets an old woman named Kreia...

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
You're a living dictionary Architect.

P.S. But I know you got that off Wookieepedia. Good job anyway, makes publicity for them.

:D Well I copied and pasted the Exile's biography from Wikipedia, but then I went through it and edited it into my likings, however, I already knew everything about what is mentioned in the Exile's biography anyway, it's just easier to copy, paste and edit instead of type a thousand page essay, although sometimes, I will, it depends on the topic....

Or I could of just provided a link, but like I've said, I wanted to edit some of the biography...

Edited by The Architect

So the exile jedi served with LS Revan during mandalorian wars then the exile jedi try to kill the reborn Reven when he went to the unkown regions.  Is this correct? I beat kotor 1 a while back.  I need to refresh my memory.

The Exile served with Revan during the Mandolorian Wars, when the Wars end, Revan takes the Republic Fleet in his followers to the Unknown Regions(The First Time) seeking out the Star Forge. HK-47 Wants the Exile killed but Revan lets him go. Then Revan comes back with the Fleet which is "new and improved" and he wages a war against the Republic, during all this the Exile goes back to Coruscant and faces exile by the Council. Thus during the wars the Exile drifts from planet to planet. Revan at the time get's boarded and get's betrayed by Malak and the Jedi "rescue" him. He gets his memory wiped and the memory given to him is of a soldier, and then you have the events of KotOR 1, then after the game, Revan seems to get his memory back and departs for the Unknown Regions(The Second Time) once again to face the "True Sith". Then a few years after you have KotOR 2 and the Exile, then after that game he departs for the Unknown Regions seeking Revan. That's the games in a nutshell.

Also the HK-50s and 51s are based off of HK-47s design, they were programed by GOTO to hunt for the Jedi Exile and kill him, or something along those lines...

Edited by Jinny

To Architect: Well, at least you did proof-read it, so isn't exactly same as directly quoting.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yep, the evil HKs were programmed 4 that. But in the end HK-47 was supposed to go on M4-78 and blow up the droid factory there. But it was cut from the final release.

*sigh* Wrong. The HK Factory and M4-78 were completley different. Neither one was conjoined. The HK factory was on TELOS in the Sub-level.