Star Wars: Force Unleashed

I know, I watched it already, and liked watching it again. I hope that they are going to make this game for XBOX.

The untitled game will be available for the PS3 and the XBOX 360 in 2008. Pixelux is developing DMM (Digital Molecular Matter) for both architectures.

I am not talkin about the Darth VAder game that is untitled, I am talking about this game.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

I know, I watched it already, and liked watching it again. I hope that they are going to make this game for XBOX.

The untitled game will be available for the PS3 and the XBOX 360 in 2008. Pixelux is developing DMM (Digital Molecular Matter) for both architectures.

I am not talkin about the Darth VAder game that is untitled, I am talking about this game.

I am referring to "this" same game, Mr. Conroy. As for the present, the official name of the title has yet to be revealed to the gaming public. The "Star Wars: Force Unleashed" dub currently circulating throughout the Internet is a temporary substitution, employed to pacify and engage the inquisitive, prospective supporters.

Haven't you got anything better to do? :-"

I just didn't read the rest of the thread... I just red the first post and gave a fast reply.

Go ahead Oh Wise Yoda and smoke another sigarette... It's not good for you.

Those are not cigs. Those are reefers.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What's uncivilized about weed?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds