Controls

Eh... that are NOT the default controls >_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Give the guy a break...

Anyway, I wish I could help ya, but I have it for the X-box...

Same here. I find it difficult for me because I rarely play an RPG on the PC. But on the flipside, you do get a lot of patches and mods......and other junk >_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

*sigh*

Whatever. Default running patern is with the WASD keys (as seen in the manual). If this is not the case; yes; you should switch them to something else.

All controls (except switching gears for swooping >_<) can be altered...

PS. As a little side-note; ignore the patch. Visit TeamGizka's site (see TSLRP sticky in General) instead)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Give the guy a break...

Anyway, I wish I could help ya, but I have it for the X-box...

HH didnt do anything.. all he was doing was pointing out that it isnt the default controls... :thumbsup:

KotOR2 is basically like a fps, and you can use the mouse to run around by clicking down both. And why are you replying if you have an Xbox? Because the question was based on the PC aspect, Thread spammers...

Actually, z and c are the default left and right movement controls. The issue is that you usually don't move left or right in either of the KOTOR games, you move the camera left or right with the a and d keys. By pressing w and pressing the turn camera buttons you can change directions and turn smoothly.

When I first played KOTOR I thought the same thing as you and changed the left and right buttons before I realized you aren't meant to go left and right but instead meant to turn the camera.

Hope that makes sense!

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I switched Z & C to A & D. set C to flourish weapon and F to walk. I prefer to change the camera view by holding the right mouse button and moving the mouse, or by simply moving the mouse pointer far to the left or right to spin the view. Then I rebind camera left and right to Z & X, though I never use them.

Basically, use whatever feels most comfortable for you. You don't need major twitch reflexes in a RPG where you can pause any time you want.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat