Will the game come with any extras?

Like I said before I want a bacon cheese sandwich with it. Dehydrated packaged with an air sealed bag, add water and heat to eat.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Hey man, I'll drink to the soundtrack idea. I'd pay an extra $10 to get me some of that action going on. Other ideas could be an artbook, action figures, or a mini-CD that patches the game so you can play as a non-Jedi class (I'm sorry, but I gotta plug this every chance I get; can you guys PLEASE at least make me able to cheat for it?).

I want the artbook and soundtrack in a collector's edition. That'd own. WC3's CE had an artbook and a DVD with all the cutscenes on it.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

On a minor note, more companies have recently been doing more "collector's editions" or "DVD editions" of their games, especially for the major releases. Hopefully this will get the same treatment. Although I refuse to pay more, as I want my full attention on the game only.

Hmm... I want to make it clear, that I'm not going to pre-order this game, until I know if there is any extras or not. If there isn't any, that's fine with me, but I don't want to pre-order online, and then see any extra come out; I'm not sure if the store's going to give the extras if you already pre-ordered.

Hmm... I want to make it clear, that I'm not going to pre-order this game, until I know if there is any extras or not. If there isn't any, that's fine with me, but I don't want to pre-order online, and then see any extra come out; I'm not sure if the store's going to give the extras if you already pre-ordered.

Gamestop will let you switch if you pre-order a game and a special edition of that game comes out before it's release. I pre-ordered Halo and when the Halo collectors edition came out I just E-mailed gamestop and told them I wanted to get the collectors edition instead. The next day they wrote me back and said that they had changed my order. Gamestop also let me keep the free overnight shiping that was included in my origional pre-order. Pretty freakin sweet deal if you ask me. Ever since then I have ordered all of my games from Gamestop.

Cheers!

Gamestop will let you switch if you pre-order a game and a special edition of that game comes out before it's release. I pre-ordered Halo and when the Halo collectors edition came out I just E-mailed gamestop and told them I wanted to get the collectors edition instead. The next day they wrote me back and said that they had changed my order. Gamestop also let me keep the free overnight shiping that was included in my origional pre-order. Pretty freakin sweet deal if you ask me. Ever since then I have ordered all of my games from Gamestop.

Cheers!

Okay, I will remember to ask if they do anything special; I really hope, if they do come out with special edition of this game, I just hope the extra contents are for sale.

BTW, was there a special edition of KOTOR? If yes, what did it have?

Asked this a tad too late last time around.

If you play through the game once can you "unlock" color options the next time around?

I doubt you'll have access to every color as soon as you get your saber. But if you play through it once and collect this color or that will there be a save option after you've beat the game that will allow you access to any/all you've found? Or will it be a case you just have to remember where you found what crystal if you want a certain one?

It's probably going to be the latter case. I doubt it will be something that gets unlocked after your first pass through the game, though that is an interesting idea and something I'll pass along. There are plans for at least one thing that will be unlockable by completing the game though. :p

-Akari

here you are

The game should come with a huge movie poster reminiscent of the original trilogy. Like the classic ROTJ poster with all the characters artistically rendered with Luke, Han, Leia (decked out in Jabba's palace gear) and Vader overseeing all.

Man that would be sweet.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs