What you liked about KotOR1

Almost all items were regularly generated and some items had own unique effects like lightsaber crystals, available from Yavin space station, though price to buy them was quite high.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

BTW there's that part that u said about the Mand. Armor with helmet. It's on the UW isn't it? When you kill the Mandalorians you are left with a mission but you can't complete it... how come?

P.S. My favourite part was when I had to get rid of those ugly Trandoshans on Yavin Station... I sure showed them. But eventually Yavin Station blows up and propels into Yavin 22.

BTW there's that part that u said about the Mand. Armor with helmet. It's on the UW isn't it? When you kill the Mandalorians you are left with a mission but you can't complete it... how come?

P.S. My favourite part was when I had to get rid of those ugly Trandoshans on Yavin Station... I sure showed them. But eventually Yavin Station blows up and propels into Yavin 22.

I don't remember exactly how I got it but it involved killing mandalorians on the Rakatan planet. Where is the Yavin place??? Am I just stupid. I have no memory of it?? Or is there like an added bonus to PC?

Oh right I forgot you have the XBox... yes, it's an add-on for the PC version. But XBox players can also download it through XBox Live Content.

Yes, it was bout killin' Mandys on Rakata Prime... but there was no ending to that mission.

I may have to put in my signature that i have the xbox version just so I have an excuse for missing out on a lot of stuff.

Sadly I don't have Xbox live. BUT I am planning on getting a 360 soemtime soon. I heard that's got a betetr Xbox live hook up? Is that just a misunderstanding.

Edited by wannabesith

I definitely believe that the XBox 360 is much more advanced than its predecessor. But I'm not sure whether to get it or wait for the PS3 instead. Or just get a new PC in 2007 with the new Windows.

Any advancement in technology that will bennefit me in my house will probably be coming out of my own wallet...So I'm going to forgot the ps3 and a new computer. Xbox 360 is more affordable and I really want to play Oblivion. :D