T3-M4...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

I've gotten lots of influence with T3-M4 before, and I've also fully repaired him and fully upgraded his computer systems, so why won't he play these holograms that I've read about?

I've heard T3-M4 plays a hologram of Bastila or Carth and what they say depends on the gender/alignment of Revan. But despite the fact I gain lots of influence with T3-M4, as well as fully repair him and upgrade his computer systems, I cannot get him to play any of the messages, no matter what gender/alignment I set Revan to. Why is that? What have I done wrong, if anything? What do I have to do to get T3-M4 to play the holograms?

INT 15(+) required

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm not to fully sure myself. But I believe if you set Revan as DS you can get the holocrons on Korriban of Basilla, and when set as LS you get the same thing but from T3, but I heard something of either way you being able to get the T3 holocron anways :thumbsup:

I am quite sure you actually need a natural 15. In that case Valor should not work...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I stand corrected...

^

I have a natural 16 int and I say "[intelligence] How did you get here?" only to have T3 shut up and not say anything, to which I say something about him not wanting to tell me anything...

Any help? (Did anyone understand that?)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

What computer skill level do you have? I think You need around 10. Maybe not even that high as I can get the following conversation on transit between peragus to telos----

This is from memory.

Were you on the ship with Kriea?

Booop dreet boop.......

{Computer}Your deliberately avoiding my questions.

Dreet?

Let me take a look at your memory core I will be careful I promise.

I just want to see if your alright..

Or some thing like that.But the key is computer skill.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I heard you have to have INT 16

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

INT 15(+) required

I am quite sure you actually need a natural 15. In that case Valor should not work...

nope. ds guardian with 0 influence with t3 got the message with force valor boosting int from 14 to 16. by message i mean the

"[intelligence] how did you get here t3?"

Nope, only twice.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yup, I think so too. Natural INT 16, Computer skill/repair 14(I am not sure about those though. Something like that, 10-16 both of them) and high influence

Edited by Xard