Favorite jedi conversions

Who in your party do you change into Jedi?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who in your party do you change into Jedi?

• Atton
    • Brianna (Handmaiden)
    • Mical (Disciple)
    • Mira
    • All of them if i can

Would usually convert Atton and Handmaiden. Mical, I tend to leave him be as I converted him quite a few times during first few games. Mira, would level her up as a Scout due to her proficiency with ranged attacks and also since her attributes are more inclined towards a non-Jedi character.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Disciple over Atton this time just because....well, typically he was a slightly better melee fighter than Atton.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Disciple is probably only other character with Consular class other than Kriea. Did level him up as a Jedi when playing as female. (Which was quite a few times)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's very difficult I know. I think you need to talk to him on the surface of a determined planet but I don't remember which. Cos u get to the conversation where you can't say anything else but "Never mind"... after that u engage in the Jedi conversation

I make everyone but Atton a Jedi

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I would rather train Chuck Norris in the ways of the Sith. martial arts and the power of the dark side he would be a powerful ally.

Ye, but the Jedi would slice his arms off with their lightsabers and he would die of terrible pain. :)

Edited by Alec