What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

We have topics about what books and movies we have seen .. what music we have heard.. so why not, what thoughts we have most recently had?

What are you thinking now, besides from reading this aloud inside the intricate fabric of your brain? / or what was your most recent thought or memory?

Mine was the sound, feeling and smell of rain (my computer fan just sounded like very heavy rain outside a window), which was linked with the memory of talking all night with my best friend .. while a thunderstorm passed by, watching hours fly like raindrops outside..

Fortune favors the bald.

I was thinking of this really sweet christian girl in my spanish class, and all the nonchristian things I'd like to enjoy with her.

edit:

Also how good coffee is in the middle of the day

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was thinking of this really sweet christian girl in my spanish class, and all the nonchristian things I'd like to enjoy with her.

edit:

Also how good coffee is in the middle of the day

are those two things related somehow .. and if so .. do I want to know? :ph34r:

Fortune favors the bald.

are those two things related somehow .. and if so .. do I want to know?  :ph34r:

No relation that I can see, but who knows?

Now I'm trying to see if I'm an even bigger pervert then I even know.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was thinking about the most awesome girl in the world. They were pure and platonical thoughts like the kind of thoughts a gentleman like me would have.

edited for extra purity :wub:"

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well before you guys started talkin' bout dames, I was thinking that any PR or marketing director worth their salt should know better than to send me a resized photo they pulled off their corporate web site when I ask for a high-resolution, professional photo. 100 KB isn't gonna cut it, and they should know that!

Yes, I'm at work.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Doodle a moustache on it and send it back.

I start working a split shift on Saturday and I'm wondering if my alarm clock is going to cut it. I might go shopping tomorrow evening and try to get a louder one.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.Damn, I am bored.

Edited by Surreptishus

I was thinking that, perhaps, I AM A PROFIT, I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT,I AM A PROFIT.

I was thinking something along the lines of "I really should tidy up in here", and "So where's this new desk going to fit".

Sounds strange out of context, but i'm waiting for a new desk to arrive.

Wait, thats actually pretty self-explanatory...

Edited by Petay

Doodle a moustache on it and send it back.

I start working a split shift on Saturday and I'm wondering if my alarm clock is going to cut it.  I might go shopping tomorrow evening and try to get a louder one.

Yuck. Split shifts suck. I recently became a 9 to 5 cube monkey, so no more splits for me.

I'm debating whether or not to go for a run when I get home. The deciding factor will probably be the weather.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I was thinking about conversation I had with my ex yesterday. Basicly one part of it where I should have been(I think) supportive, but instead I just shrugged off what she said.

I almost always re-evaluate my conversations with women in next few days and I usually end up saying sorry next time I see her and she doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Now I'm thinking I'll skip doing the lawn until tommorow morning. Moments before I was thinking that it was way too humid outside for the heat and seconds before that I was thinking "OMG! I can't breathe!" <_<

I'd rather have us not spamming a thread for once. I mean, sure, this might not be the most original topic, but how many times do we actually speak about ourselves on this forum? How many times do we offer a little insight into our mundane little lives? God, this place can be so bloody empty at times. We post movie titles and song titles and book titles, but sometimes, sometimes we need more, a little story here, a little story there. Anything.

I'm already done with you, she says

Of course, you don't believe her

Why would you believe her?

Just turn your back

Open the door

And walk away.

Mother's waiting.

I'll have to buy my grandmother a present tomorrow, it's her 72nd birthday, the world at large is hotter than ever and I'm a little afraid to go outside at noon, so I'll have to do it early in the morning, early for me being, um, 9ish? Yeah. Any ideas?

It's her 72nd birthday tomorrow and you don't have a present for her? :thumbsup:

Get her a saxophone. Although that might be a little expensive...hmmm.... :(

Bake her a cake. My grandparents love it when I cook and bake for them.

Anyway, what I was thinking before entering this thread was: what an interesting title for a thread this is.